This deal is back!!!
But be quick… it sold out super fast last time!!
Be quick to take this chance to stay at the much-talked about Enchanted Village at Alton Towers AND get free waterpark entry AND crazy golf for the family!
Plus, if you want discounted theme park tickets, they’re yours with at LEAST a third off the usual price.
- Arrive Mon-Thu between Sep-Oct 2016 – Includes half term week, yay!
The Enchanted Village is a magical fable folk-themed environment including Woodland Lodges, children’s play areas and a range of family activities. At the heart of the Village, the Crooked Spoon restaurant offers hearty food for all the family.
Your free entry to Water Park means the family will enjoy interactive water features including rivers, cannons, water coaster and a lagoon. And the 9-hole crazy golf course is a fun bonus if you’re still looking for more.
There are a range of options depending on the age of your kids and whether you want to bundle in some Alton Towers theme park tickets.
Option 1: standard
- £99 for 2 adults (44% off)
- £99 for 2 adults and up to 3 children under 3 years old (44% off)
- £124 for 2 adults, 1 child under 12 years old and up to 2 children under 3 years old (40% off)
- £139 for 2 adults, 2 children under 12 years old and 1 child under 3 years old (40% off)
- £154 for 2 adults and up to 3 children aged 3 to 11 (41% off)
- £134 for 3 adults (36% off)
- £144 for 4 adults (40% off)
Option 2: with Theme Park Tickets
- £149 for 2 adults (38% off)
- £149 for 2 adults and up to 3 children under 3 years old (38% off)
- £179 for 2 adults, 1 child under 12 years old and up to 2 children under 3 years old (41% off)
- £215 for 2 adults, 2 children under 12 years old and 1 child under 3 years old (41% off)
- £215 for 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old (41% off)
- £239 for 2 adults and up to 3 children aged 3 to 11 (43% off)
- £269 for 3 adults (18% off)
- £279 for 4 adults (24% off)
This is a great price to take advantage of and treat kids to a short break they’ll always remember.
If you were looking to book during October for half term week, then take a look below >
- You’d be looking at paying around £179
- 2 adults and 1 child (under 12) and 2 children (under 3).
- Theme Park included
- October 2016
Need to buy train tickets?
Our top choice for UK train tickets is Virgin Trains – they search the whole rail network, not just Virgin routes. What’s more, they don’t add booking fees or charge you for using your credit card. Also worth a look is Trainline. They buy up seat allocations in bulk, meaning they can sometimes pass on better discounts than rivals.
Need to buy coach or bus tickets?
If you’re travelling by bus, these days National Express really makes an effort to be family friendly. With booster seats, wifi, air con and power sockets for tablets – as well as bargain prices when compared to train – they’re worth a look. With their £8 Family Coachcard kids go free.
Need to hire a car?
If you’re looking for cheap car hire, our top pick is comparison site CarRentals. Rated 9/10 on Trustpilot, it is 100% focussed on car hire comparison. It checks over 50 car hire firms to bring you the best offers.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Check For Alton Towers Vouchers & Discounts
Get the latest 2018 Alton Towers voucher codes and deals. Updated daily.