Looking for something different to entertain the kids this summer holidays… have you ever visited Madame Tussauds in Blackpool…!?
(With prices starting from £29 upwards for London’s Madame Tussauds, this is a much cheaper alternative)
**This special offer saves you 20% off the package walk up price**
Plus, there are plenty of school holidays dates for the August summer hols or perhaps the October half term.
You can choose from two different options…
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool + a drink in the Rovers Return – Adults from £15.25 | Children from £13
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool + make your own wax work hand souvenir – Adults from £19 | Children from £16.50
About Madame Tussauds – Blackpool
Madame Tussauds Blackpool has been rated an impressive 4/5 TripAdvisor rating and a coveted Certificate of Excellence – Come face-to-face with astonishingly lifelike waxworks of our biggest stars at the UK’s only Madame Tussauds outside of London. Must-see celebrity figures include sporting heroes such as David Beckham and Lewis Hamilton, musical icons like Michael Jackson, Amy Winehouse and Lady Gaga and Blackpool originals including Ken Dodd, Benny Hill and Barbara Windsor.
Madame Tussauds is Blackpool’s hottest attraction and is located right next to the famous Blackpool Tower. Set over 5 floors and 14 themed areas of interactive fun, you can’t miss the chance to get up-close with the stars of TV, comedy, music, sport and more, all immortalised in stunning waxwork models!
- Shrek brings his swamp to Blackpool Everyone’s favourite larger-than-life ogre has made his home in the brand new interactive Children’s Zone! A new swamp-home for Shrek has been created in the heart of the attraction, where he joins Bob the Builder and Spider-Man in the world’s first Madame Tussauds Children’s Zone. The 7ft -tall Shrek is Blackpool’s tallest figure.
- Spider-Man swings into Madame Tussauds Marvel’s Spider-Man, one of the most popular characters in the world, is now a permanent resident in the new Children’s Zone at Madame Tussauds Blackpool.
- Explore with Bear Grylls! Come and meet explorer and adventurer Bear Grylls, the newest addition to the Madame Tussauds Blackpool family!
Looking for somewhere to stay?
There’s so much to explore in Blackpool, why not stay the night and fit more in!
How about this Travelodge deal staying on Blackpool’s South Promenade – from just £58 per night for a family roomBOOK HOTEL
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children
- 29th August
- Family tickets to Madame Tussauds Blackpool – £56.50
- 1 night stay at Travelodge Blackpool South Promenade – £58 (family room)
- Total package cost – £114.50
How to book these deals
Note: this is a DIY break where you book each bit yourself by clicking the orange buttons. You’ll be be sent direct to trusted sites where you can pay by credit or debit card. After booking, you’ll need to come back to this page and book the next bit of your package. If the deal above doesn’t offer the dates or features you need, try clicking the button anyway and searching your ideal package (but be aware the price may change).
Need to buy train tickets to Blackpool?
Our top choice for UK train tickets is Virgin Trains – they search the whole rail network, not just Virgin routes. What’s more, they don’t add booking fees or charge you for using your credit card. Also worth a look is Trainline. They buy up seat allocations in bulk, meaning they can sometimes pass on better discounts than rivals.
Need to buy coach or bus tickets to Blackpool?
If you’re travelling by bus, these days National Express really makes an effort to be family friendly. With booster seats, wifi, air con and power sockets for tablets – as well as bargain prices when compared to train – they’re worth a look. With their £8 Family Coachcard kids go free.
Looking for cheap attraction tickets?
Want to book a fun day out? AttractionTix have cheap theme park tickets for attractions across the world (including Spain, Portugal and France) as well as UK favourites like Legoland, Alton Towers and Thorpe Park. Don’t forget to check our latest vouchers too.