Enjoy an overnight London stay for two adults including tickets to Shrek’s Adventure for £159, for two adults and one child (aged 15 or under) for £189, or for two adults and two children (aged 15 or under) for just £239!CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Far, far away has come to London! Join donkey on a magical 4D flying bus before journeying through 10 interactive live shows in a walk and ride madcap adventure!
This rollicking, rip-roaring ride lasts for around 75 minutes, but remember – it ain’t ogre ‘til it’s ogre!
This deal also includes an overnight stay in your choice of 3* hotel. You’ll be given a choice of four to choose from depending on your dates, but wherever you choose, you’ll stay in a comfortable double, twin or family room with en-suite bathroom, WiFi and great links to both the tour and all the city has to offer. After all, just because you’re on a Shrek-themed vacation doesn’t mean that you have to live like an ogre!
Here are just some examples of where you might be staying…
- Best Western Plus Eppling Forest (3.5/5 Trip Advisor rating)
- Quality Hotel London Wembley (3.5/5 Trip Advisor rating)
- Chelsea Guest House (4/5 Trip Advisor rating)
- Kengsington Suite (Holland Road) (2.5/5 Trip Advisor rating)
- SO Park (3.5/5 Trip Advisor rating)
- St.George’s Inn Victoria (3/5 Trip Advisor rating)
- Enjoy a magical overnight break in London for two adults.
- Or upgrade to bring along either one or two little monsters!
- Includes entry to the fabulous Shrek’s Adventure studio experience!
- Embark on a tour with Donkey, delve into the live shows, get swampy with Shrek and much more!
- Stay in one of four gorgeous hotels in a twin, double or family room.
- Valid until 31st Jan 2017
Need to buy train tickets?
Our top choice for UK train tickets is Virgin Trains – they search the whole rail network, not just Virgin routes. What’s more, they don’t add booking fees or charge you for using your credit card. Also worth a look is Trainline. They buy up seat allocations in bulk, meaning they can sometimes pass on better discounts than rivals.
Need to buy coach or bus tickets?
If you’re travelling by bus, these days National Express really makes an effort to be family friendly. With booster seats, wifi, air con and power sockets for tablets – as well as bargain prices when compared to train – they’re worth a look. With their £8 Family Coachcard kids go free.
Looking for cheap attraction tickets?
Want to book a fun day out? AttractionTix have cheap theme park tickets for attractions across the world (including Spain, Portugal and France) as well as UK favourites like Legoland, Alton Towers and Thorpe Park. Don’t forget to check our latest vouchers too.
Need to hire a car?
If you’re looking for cheap car hire, our top pick is comparison site CarRentals. Rated 9/10 on Trustpilot, it is 100% focussed on car hire comparison. It checks over 50 car hire firms to bring you the best offers.
Never miss out on a family travel deal
Make sure you’re first to hear about new family break bargains. Sign up for our newsletter and get new offers straight to your inbox.