Join Chessington World of Adventures Resort for a glamtastic weekend full of outdoor adventure…
We’ve spotted a fab deal over at Wowcher, offering you an overnight Monday break for a family of (up to) four to Chessington World of Adventures Resort Explorer Glamping including two-day entry to Chessington Zoo and SEA LIFE centre for just £129, a Sunday or Tuesday-Thursday break from £149 or a Friday break for just £169, saving you up to 46% off Chessington World of Adventures Resort’s prices!
- Enjoy one night for a family of up to four (two adults, two children).
- Stay at the brand new Explorer Glamping.
- Two-day entry to Chessington Theme Park, Zoo and SEA LIFE centre.
- Stay in a luxurious glamping tent which includes wooden flooring, Wi-Fi, comfortable beds, linen, power sockets and more.
- Combines the fun of camping with the luxury of a hotel!
- Voucher valid on selected dates from 1st-24th Sep 2016.
Although this deal isn’t valid in school holidays, you could book in for straight after school on Friday and enjoy Saturday at Chessington!
Or… perfect if you have under 5’s!
Need to buy train tickets?
Our top choice for UK train tickets is Virgin Trains – they search the whole rail network, not just Virgin routes. What’s more, they don’t add booking fees or charge you for using your credit card. Also worth a look is Trainline. They buy up seat allocations in bulk, meaning they can sometimes pass on better discounts than rivals.
Need to buy coach or bus tickets?
If you’re travelling by bus, these days National Express really makes an effort to be family friendly. With booster seats, wifi, air con and power sockets for tablets – as well as bargain prices when compared to train – they’re worth a look. With their £8 Family Coachcard kids go free.
Need to hire a car?
If you’re looking for cheap car hire, our top pick is comparison site CarRentals. Rated 9/10 on Trustpilot, it is 100% focussed on car hire comparison. It checks over 50 car hire firms to bring you the best offers.