Great value Eden Project Halloween Half Term Break is only £117.10 for a family of four. The kids go FREE and the 2nd day is FREE at The Eden Project.
What is The Eden Project?
It is the world’s largest indoor rainforest! Discover an exciting piece of the natural world close to home at the Eden Project with stunning gardens, diverse plants and fantastic sculptures.
Eden also hosts lots of cultural events, gigs and an ice rink in winter, ensuring family fun all year round. They have a number of events on during Halloween so it could be a great break during half term.
The second day free means you’ll have more time to do some or all of the following:
- SkyWire, England’s longest and fastest zip wire
- A steamy walkway high above the trees in the Biomes
- A land train pulled by a tractor
Eden Project Halloween Events
Here’s a taste of the events you can expect!
- Room on the Broom trail: follow the trail around Eden and collect the things the Witch needs to cast her spell.
- Wand making workshop: make a super-sparkly wand just like the Witch’s!
- Head-dress making workshop: choose which character from the book you’d like to be: the Witch, the Cat, the Dog, the Green Bird, the Frog or the Dragon.
- Mud monster making workshop: use modelling clay to make a monster fearsome enough to scare the Dragon!
- Room on the Broom film screenings: watch the gloriously animated version of the story, and see some behind-the-scenes extras, too.
There will also be a number of other events for slightly older children in the Wishcraft Tent.
- Positive potion workshops: make a special potion to keep somewhere safe or give to someone you love.
- Protection charms: create something special to protect you on your journeys.
- Creepy Hollow: do you dare to stick your hand in?
- Storytelling: listen to some dark tales.
- Pumpkin carving demonstrations: watch our experts create magical designs.
- Face painting: add to your fancy dress with a fun face design. Price: £3 each.
- Creatures of the night: say hello to some amazing nocturnal creatures.
How to book your Eden Project Halloween Break
The deal is on offer via Play Stay Breaks. This is for a stay at the Travelodge which is only 6 miles away. This is less than £30 per person for overnight accommodation and 2 DAYS at the Eden Project. Dates are available during half term but be quick! Kids Go Free applies 28th — 31st August, 1st — 3rd September, 25th — 31st October, 1st — 2nd November, 20th — 31st December (excluding 25th December).
Eden Project Halloween Videos
How to face paint a Mexican Day of the Dead sugar skull
Room On The Broom event at Eden Project: 26 Oct-3 Nov 2013