Halloween At Legoland 2015 – Brick Or Treat Mini Break From Only £99 Per Family
Fab deal for October half term! Book now and get into the spirit of Halloween and bring your band of little monsters to LEGOLAND for BRICK OR TREAT! Along with over 55 rides and attractions there are some excellent Halloween themed events happening over the coming weeks.
These are liable to change quickly, so hurry if you planning to book!
18th October 2015 – £99 per Family
19th October 2015 – £99 per Family
20th October 2015 – £139.80 per Family
21st October 2015 – £139.80 per Family
22nd October 2015 – £120.90 per Family
23rd October 2015 – £120.80 per Family
24th October 2015 -£120.80 per Family
25th October 2015 – £120.80 per Family
26th October 2015 – £99.00 per Family
27th October 2015 – £99.00 per Family
28th October 2015 – £144.80 per Family
29th October 2015 – £146.80 per Family
30th October 2015 – £120.80 per Family
31st October 2015 – £139.80 per Family
1st November 2015 – £146 per Family
2nd November 2015 – £99 per Family
Brick Or Treat Events
- LEGO® pumpkins in the Enchanted Forest — build your own creation for the pumpkin patch
- Monster Ball — show off your moves to Frankie and Lord Vampyre at the Halloween disco
- Fancy dress competition — impress Orange Brick with your ghoulish costume
- A very spooky puppet show — with scary tales to entertain the whole family
- Halloween colouring activities — create a terrifying picture to take home
The Brick or Treat events run from the 17th October to 2nd November.
By booking in advance online you can save up to 30%.
LEGO NINJAGO FIREWORK DISPLAY
Be sure to book a getaway between the 17th OCTOBER — 2nd NOVEMBER to see the firework display¬
Brick Or Treat 2013 Video – Legoland Windsor
Check out this video from last year’s events.