Looking for something fun for the whole family this summer holidays… how about a trip to the Big Smoke!?
Did you know you can buy a ticket which allows you entry into 4 of London’s biggest attractions for the price of 2…?
The London BIG Ticket includes entry to:
- The London Eye
- SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- Dreamwork’s Tours Shrek’s Adventure!
- London & Madame Tussauds including Star Wars
- Adult ticket price: £55
- Children’s ticket price: £45
- After booking you’ll receive an e-ticket by email
- The London BIG Ticket – 4 Attractions in 1: Please print and redeem at Madame Tussauds London
- You will then receive an entry ticket for each attraction
- Once you have redeemed your e-ticket, you will be able to visit the attractions on any date you like over the next 90 days.
Of course, with all this fun and excitement, you’ll need more than one day in London to visit all these wonderful attractions, so we’ve sourced some fab priced accommodation for you!
Travelodge summer deal:
Travelodge have a great range of central London hotels at massively affordable prices – here’s a snapshot of the best rates for the August school hols >
- The best price we could find for August is staying at London Central City Road – £44
If you’d prefer to visit during the October half term, check out the best prices below >
- The best price we could find for August is staying at London Central City Road – £39
- 1 Night Hotel Stay Travelodge
- Big 4 Attraction Tickets – Included
- Various School Holiday Dates
- Breakfast – Optional
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children
- Travelodge hotel – £39 (London Central City Road, Sunday 23rd Oct)
- Big 4 Attraction Tickets – Adult £55
- Big 4 Attraction Tickets – Children £45
- Package price for 2 adults and 2 children – £200 (tickets), £39 (Travelodge) = £239 (£60 pp)
How to book these deals
Note: this is a DIY break where you book each bit yourself by clicking the orange buttons. You’ll be be sent direct to trusted sites where you can pay by credit or debit card. After booking, you’ll need to come back to this page and book the next bit of your package. If the deal above doesn’t offer the dates or features you need, try clicking the button anyway and searching your ideal package (but be aware the price may change).
Need to buy train tickets?
Our top choice for UK train tickets is Virgin Trains – they search the whole rail network, not just Virgin routes. What’s more, they don’t add booking fees or charge you for using your credit card. Also worth a look is Trainline. They buy up seat allocations in bulk, meaning they can sometimes pass on better discounts than rivals.
Need to buy coach or bus tickets?
If you’re travelling by bus, these days National Express really makes an effort to be family friendly. With booster seats, wifi, air con and power sockets for tablets – as well as bargain prices when compared to train – they’re worth a look. With their £8 Family Coachcard kids go free.
Need to hire a car?
If you’re looking for cheap car hire, our top pick is comparison site CarRentals. Rated 9/10 on Trustpilot, it is 100% focussed on car hire comparison. It checks over 50 car hire firms to bring you the best offers.
Check For AttractionTix Vouchers & Discounts
Get the latest 2018 AttractionTix voucher codes and deals. Updated daily.