If you’re looking for something cheap and cheerful to do with the family over October Half Term and Halloween, then be sure to check out these cheap breaks at Pontins from just £59 per Family!
There are loads of options available for 2, 3 and 4 night stays at a choice of four UK Locations (three valid during Oct half term)…
- Camber Sands
- Prestatyn Sands
- Brean Sands (not available during half term week)
Pontins invites guests to spend a fun-packed Halloween-themed break full of tricks, treats and frightfully good entertainment at a choice of holiday parks.
The parks offer all-year-round entertainment and shows organised by numerous performers. There is a whole range of activities to engage the whole family, including indoor and outdoor play areas, go karts, skate park and trampoline, as well as crazy golf and a heated indoor swimming pool. There are also some spooky activities awaiting guests during the Halloween-themed break stays.
- In Somerset, Brean Sands Holiday Park peers across the sands of the West Country coast to the waves of the Bristol Channel.
- Guests can also opt for a stay at Camber Sands Holiday Park, which stretches in the east of Sussex, towards the historic town of Rye.
- Overlooking Welsh stretches of countryside, Prestatyn Sands Holiday Park sits just a 30-minute drive from Conwy Castle, enveloped in areas of outstanding beauty dotted with undulating sand dunes and laced by beach expanses.
- The seafront Southport Holiday Park is flanked by golf courses and nestled between the award-winning beaches of Southport and golden sand dunes.
Need to buy train tickets?
Our top choice for UK train tickets is Virgin Trains – they search the whole rail network, not just Virgin routes. What’s more, they don’t add booking fees or charge you for using your credit card. Also worth a look is Trainline. They buy up seat allocations in bulk, meaning they can sometimes pass on better discounts than rivals.
Need to buy coach or bus tickets?
If you’re travelling by bus, these days National Express really makes an effort to be family friendly. With booster seats, wifi, air con and power sockets for tablets – as well as bargain prices when compared to train – they’re worth a look. With their £8 Family Coachcard kids go free.
Looking for other cheap attraction tickets?
Want to book a fun day out? AttractionTix have cheap theme park tickets for attractions across the world (including Spain, Portugal and France) as well as UK favourites like Legoland, Alton Towers and Thorpe Park. Don’t forget to check our latest vouchers too.
Need to hire a car?
If you’re looking for cheap car hire, our top pick is comparison site CarRentals. Rated 9/10 on Trustpilot, it is 100% focussed on car hire comparison. It checks over 50 car hire firms to bring you the best offers.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK