For this post, I have put together a collection of the best maternity pyjamas and nightwear currently available. For all my recommended baby product guides, with top picks, see my list of newborn essentials.
Show Today’s Top Deals
These are today’s top deals and bestsellers for maternity pyjamas.
MY TOP PICK:
My top pick is the ASOS DESIGN Maternity mix & match jersey set in grey marl, as you can pick which bottoms you want to go with the nursing tee or buy a couple of different options. There are straight leg trousers, shorts or leggings, so the choice is yours. The set also looks like loungewear, so you can wear in the day without feeling like you’re in nightwear.
Pregnancy is a time in your life where comfort is key! A pair of comfortable pyjamas in soft, stretchy and breathable fabric will be a welcome wardrobe essential!
There are plenty of maternity pyjamas which are designed to fit comfortably around the belly and bust and without compromising on style. Most can also be worn while breastfeeding your baby, with handy nursing access.
We’ve put together our top picks of the best maternity pyjamas and nightwear on the market, which all have excellent customer reviews.
Mums-to-be or new parents will also find our guide to the Top 100 Baby Products super useful.
So here is my list of the the best maternity pyjamas.
Best Maternity Pyjamas & Nightwear
Zexxxy Women Ultra Soft Maternity & Nursing Pyjamas
- Made of soft and comfy fabric.
- Stylish look with functional design, with nursing access.
- Suitable for all stages of pregnancy, and can be worn as loungewear in the daytime too.
- The waist on the trousers has a button and extender for a comfortable fit as your baby bump grows.
- Breathable fabric; 95% Cotton, 5% Elastane
- Available in sizes S-XXL.
- Available in a wide variety of colours and prints.
- Women love these maternity pyjamas – 79% of 660 buyers gave it 4/5 stars or more..
- Best for versatility.
HAPPY MAMA Women’s Maternity Nursing 3pcs Nightwear Set
- This is a handy 3-in-1 maternity pyjama set which includes long pants with elastic tied waistband, slightly widened top with concealed cut out of the front and dressing gown with pockets sides and waist ribbon.
- Pyjamas have short sleeves and crew neckline.
- Stretchy, comfortable fabric; 95% Viscose, 5% Elastane.
- Great set for packing in your hospital bag.
- Women recommend these maternity pyjamas – 78% of 344 buyers gave it 4/5 stars or more..
- Best for your hospital bag.
iClosam Ladies Maternity Pyjamas Set
- Comfortable kimono style pyjamas.
- The top has a comfortable wrap around front with tie up belt.
- Made of 95% cotton/ 5% elastane so they feel super soft and are breathable.
- Available in colours; Wine Red/ Black/ Navy Blue/ Dark Grey/ Grey.
- Women recommend these maternity pyjamas – 76% of 314 buyers gave it 4/5 stars or more..
- Best for lounging.
Kindred Bravely Davy Ultra Soft Maternity & Nursing Pyjamas
- Versatile enough to be worn night and day maternity pyjamas.
- Flattering cut for pregnancy.
- Pyjama pants have soft, stretchy waistband.
- The crisscross top and its two-layer design allow easy access for nursing.
- Available in sizes S-XXL.
- Available in colours Egg Plant/ Navy Blue/ Black/ Cabernet.
- Women recommend these maternity pyjamas – 88% of 1,291 buyers gave it 4/5 stars or more..
- Best for comfort.
Happy Mama Women’s Maternity Nursing Nightdress
- A maternity nightshirt with a cute cartoon print on the front, which can be worn during and after pregnancy.
- Ideal for wearing during hospital stay or labour.
- 100% cotton.
- Two openings both sides will allow easy nursing.
- Available in sizes 10-18.
- Available in grey with giraffe print in various colours.
- Women love these maternity pyjamas – 80% of 729 buyers gave it 4/5 stars or more..
- Best for labour.
MAMA Maternity/nursing pyjamas (H&M)
- Pyjamas in soft jersey.
- Top has a wrap over front, short sleeves and gathers at the side for best fit over the tummy.
- Bottoms have wide, fold over ribbing at the waist and ribbed hems.
- Can be worn both during pregnancy and while nursing afterwards.
- Made of organic cotton. (Cotton 80%, Viscose 15%, Elastane 5%)
- Available in sizes L-XL.
- With average 4.5/5 star ratings from customers.
- Best for style.
Blue Ticking Stripe Maternity & Nursing Nightdress (JoJo Maman Bebe)
- Stripe maternity and nursing nightdress for lounging in at home.
- Pretty embroidered detailing gives a feminine feel while the back slit will adapt to your changing shape.
- Hidden feeding slits in the under layer offer easy breastfeeding access.
- Cutwork embroidered floral detailing at hem and top layer panel. Could even be worn as a beach dress!
- Available in sizes S/M/L.
- With average 4.7/5 star ratings from customers.
- Best for hot weather.
ASOS DESIGN Maternity mix & match jersey set in grey marl (Asos)
- Soft jersey mix and match pyjama set in grey marl.
- Choose between straight leg trousers, shorts or leggings with nursing tee.
- Comfortable, stylish set which could also be worn during the day as loungewear.
- Available in sizes 6-18.
- Women rate this product an average 4.7/5.
- Best overall.
Today’s Top Deals & Bestsellers
I hope this list of the best maternity pyjamas was helpful.
If you think I left any out that should be included or have a suggestion for a future article, let me know in the comments below.
Maternity Clothing Buying Guide
Baby Products – Buyer Guides
Sleeping & Nursery
- Moses Basket
- Baby Blanket
- Nursery Curtains
- White Noise Machine
- Baby Sleeping Bag
- Cots & Cot Beds
- Bedside Cribs
- Cot Mobile
- Baby Monitor
- Baby Sleepsuit
- Nursery Furniture Sets
- Pregnancy Pillow
- Baby Highchair
- Nursing Bras
- Sleep Bras
- Bottle Warmer
- Baby Bottle
- Baby Bibs
- Nipple Cream
- Breast Pumps
- Nursing chair
Toiletries & Nappy Changing
- Travel stroller
- Baby car mirror
- Baby travel cots
- Double Buggies
- Buggy Boards
- Baby Carrier
- Baby Sling
- Changing Bag
- Baby Carrier
- Best Baby Travel Gear
- Baby reins
- Travel Cot Mattress
- Travel highchair