FREE DAY OUT! Free Superworm Trails And Activity Sheets With The Forestry Commission
The hugely popular Gruffalo Trail may now be finished but The Forestry Commission has launched new Superworm Trails, and they are FREE!
With the Easter Holidays upon us this would make a fantastic budget friendly day out 🙂
You can also download FREE activity sheets.Like this post? Sign up for more FREE days out!
The Superworm Trails
The trails are open from 13th March to 31st October and are suitable for those aged between three and eight. The opening times will depend on each individual park.
- Grizedale Forest, Cumbria
- Whinlatter Forest, Cumbria
- Hamsterley Forest, Durham
- Kielder Forest and Water Park, Northumberland
Yorkshire and Humber
- Dalby Forest, Yorkshire
- Guisborough Forest, North Yorkshire
- Sherwood Pines, Nottinghamshire
- Fineshade Woods, Northamptonshire
- Hicks Lodge, Leicestershire
- Cannock Chase Forest, Staffordshire
- Wyre Forest, Shropshire
- High Lodge Thetford Forest, Norfolk
- Beechenhurst Lodge Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire
- Cardinham Woods, Cornwall
- Wendover Woods, Buckinghamshire
- Bolderwood the New Forest, Hampshire
- Moors Valley Country Park, Dorset
- Bedgebury Pinetum, Kent
- Jeskyns, Kent
- Thames Chase, Essex
Superworm Activity Packs
Superworm activity packs will be available to buy from the forest, and include a mini Superworm book, trail leaflet and string to make your own Superworm hero!
These will cost £3.50.
Like this post? Sign up for more FREE days out!
Superworm is super-long. Superworm is super-strong. Watch him wiggle! See him squirm! Hip, hip, hooray for SUPERWORM!