The Merlin Pass Sale is now on for those considering investing in an annual pass that offers entry to Legoland Windsor, Alton Towers, Chessington World of Adventures, Warwick Castle, London Eye & many more.
Merlin say that passes won’t be any cheaper than this during 2018!
*Prices start from £109 pp – see below for more info*
How Much Will a Merlin Pass Cost in the sale?
Standard Merlin Pass
Individual Pass; £129 pp, (std price £179 pp)
Family (up to 3 adults); £109 pp
What do you get with the Merlin Pass Offer?
A standard Merlin Pass offers entry to visitor attractions across the country including;
- Alton Towers,
- Thorpe Park
- Legoland, Windsor
- Legoland Discovery Centre
- London Eye
- Blackpool Towers & many more…
Standard Merlin Passes no longer receive free parking and there are some restrictions on use, this Merlin Pass Sale offers excellent value for money if you intend to visit a number of Merlin Attractions through the year.
There are also a number of passholder perks associated with the standard Merlin Pass that include;
- Up to 20% off food, drink & souvenirs
- Early Ride Time at Alton Towers
- Deals on photographic souvenirs
- 20% off Alton Towers Waterpark
But don’t forget the restrictions on use with a standard Merlin Pass will include;
- No access to London Eye, Madame Tussauds, London Dungeon & Sea Life London during August
- No access to the London Eye on 14 February, 29-31 October
- No access to Madame Tussauds London 14-31 May.
- No access to the London Dungeon 29-31 October.
- Passholder fee for Fright Nights at Thorpe Park
- No access to London attractions on Bank Holidays