This deal offers you a three night weekend break for up to six people in Cornwall or Devon from £99 or a four-night midweek break from just £259 , saving you up to 50% off John Fowler Holiday Parks’ prices!
- Enjoy a three or four-night family break in Cornwall or Devon.
- You’ll stay in a well-equipped caravan, chalet or apartment complete with kitchen and TV, and supplied with gas and electric.
- Choose budget accommodation, or upgrade for Bronze or Silver with bed linen included and extra space.
- Choice of up to nine parks when you choose your package
- Each park boasts pools, fitness facilities, kids’ clubs and much more.
- Valid for arrival on selected dates until 2nd Sep 2016
With this deal, you can opt to stay at either Ilfracombe Holiday Park (Devon) or at a choice of nine park across Devon and Cornwall:
- Ilfracombe (bronze or silver Only)
- St Ives Holiday Village (all packages)
- Trelawne Manor Holiday Park (budget and bronze)
- Combe Martin Beach Holiday Park (bronze only)
- Tolroy Manor Holiday Park (bronze and silver)
- Widemouth Bay Caravan Park (bronze and silver)
- Sandaway Beach Holiday Park (all packages)
- Perran View Holiday Park (bronze and silver)
- Sandy Glade Holiday Park (all packages)
Need to buy train tickets?
Our top choice for UK train tickets is Virgin Trains – they search the whole rail network, not just Virgin routes. What’s more, they don’t add booking fees or charge you for using your credit card. Also worth a look is Trainline. They buy up seat allocations in bulk, meaning they can sometimes pass on better discounts than rivals.
Need to buy coach or bus tickets?
If you’re travelling by bus, these days National Express really makes an effort to be family friendly. With booster seats, wifi, air con and power sockets for tablets – as well as bargain prices when compared to train – they’re worth a look. With their £8 Family Coachcard kids go free.
Looking for cheap attraction tickets?
Want to book a fun day out? AttractionTix have cheap theme park tickets for attractions across the world (including Spain, Portugal and France) as well as UK favourites like Legoland, Alton Towers and Thorpe Park. Don’t forget to check our latest vouchers too.
Need to hire a car?
If you’re looking for cheap car hire, our top pick is comparison site CarRentals. Rated 9/10 on Trustpilot, it is 100% focussed on car hire comparison. It checks over 50 car hire firms to bring you the best offers.