This deal offers you a three-night Lapland log cabin or snow igloo break with flights and breakfast from £639pp, or a four-night break from just £849pp, saving you up to 29% !!
Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort (4/5 Trip Advisor rating) gives you all of the cosy home comforts that you’d expect from lush lodgings, but also provides you with a thrilling new perspective. Whether you stay in a cosy log cabin or a snow igloo, you’ll be fully catered for with bedding, en-suite facilities and a hearty breakfast each morning. Most importantly, though, you’ll be nestled in the forest beneath the breath-taking night sky, with premiere views of the Northern lights and Midnight Sun. You won’t even notice that you don’t have a TV!
- Enjoy a three or four-night escape to Finland’s iconic festive hotspot.
- Includes return flights from London Heathrow and Manchester Airport to Ivalo Airport.
- Stay at Kakslauttanen Arctic Resort (4/5 Trip Advisor rating) in a log cabin or snow igloo with en-suite facilities, daily breakfast and bags of rustic charm.
- Discover the mystical wonders of the Northern Lights, Midnight Sun and much, much more!
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Nov 2016-20th Apr 2017
- Minimum 60 hours in destination for three-night stay.
Need to buy train tickets to the airport?
Our top choice for UK train tickets is Virgin Trains – they search the whole rail network, not just Virgin routes. What’s more, they don’t add booking fees or charge you for using your credit card. Also worth a look is Trainline. They buy up seat allocations in bulk, meaning they can sometimes pass on better discounts than rivals.
Need to buy coach or bus tickets to the airport?
If you’re travelling by bus, these days National Express really makes an effort to be family friendly. With booster seats, wifi, air con and power sockets for tablets – as well as bargain prices when compared to train – they’re worth a look. With their £8 Family Coachcard kids go free.
Need an airport taxi or shuttle bus?
Save stress and money – reserve your airport taxi or shuttle bus in advance using Hoppa. This highly popular service takes the worry out of holiday pick ups.
Need airport parking?
We like Holiday Extras. It gives you lots of options and offers a lowest-price guarantee.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK