April is a lovely time to visit popular Crete so it’s the ideal half term treat. You’ll enjoy warm temperatures of around 20 degrees and sea temperatures of around the same!
Take a look at this All inclusive Crete deal in Easter we’ve hunted over at OnTheBeach… you will be spending 7 nights on a all inclusive board basis at the 5-star Stella Palace Hotel – rated an impressive 4.5/5 on Trip Advisor.
This deal is based on a family of 4 (2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant 0-23 months) departing Sat 15th April, 2017 at the middle of the half term from £1506.
As well as ATOL protection this deal with OnTheBeach allows you to pay a small deposit up-front and hold your booking.BOOK HOLIDAY
Or, search for similar holidays using our Package Holiday Finder, click ‘More Holidays’ below >>MORE HOLIDAYS
- Travel Duration: 7 nights
- Example date: Sat 15th April, 2017 (middle of Easter half term)
- Departure from London Luton (other airports available if you tweak your search results)
- Other dates and airports possible – adjust search according to preference
- Hotel rated 4.5/5 on Trip Advisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- ATOL Protected Package
- Example based on 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant (0-23 months)
Price breakdown for 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant
- Hotel: £361.54 (per adult) + Kids Stay FREE
- Flights: £270.19 (per adults) + £257.18 (per child) + £44 (per infant)
- Total holiday price: £1506.99
Want to fly from a different airport?
This deal departs from London Luton, but there are other options to choose from.
If you click through to the deal and change the departure airport in search, you’ll find similar prices from other airports.SEARCH OTHER AIRPORTS
More about your hotel
This family-favourite hotel is a fantastic all inclusive choice with all the facilities you’ll need for a fun filled family holiday. The hotel is positioned directly on the beach and enjoys fantastic views of the beach. On the outskirts of Analipsi yet close to the town centre, the Stella Palace gets the thumbs up from those wanting a sun-soaked All Inclusive holiday. If you like, you can lounge by the pool where there’s plenty of space to focus on topping up your tan. The kids will be well entertained as they splash and slide down the waterslides. And, at night, take full advantage of the entertainment programme which is sure to get all the family up on their feet.
- Great beach front location
- Superb all inclusive package
- Splash park for the kids
- Spa facilities for grown ups!