Dreaming of an exotic holiday during the school holidays but think you can’t afford it… well think again, check out this bargain deal over at OnTheBeach to stunning Cancun, Riviera Maya in Mexico during the February half term – Ariba! Ariba!
You’ll spend 7 nights sunning yourself at the 3-star Dos Playas (rated 3.5/5 on Trip Advisor) which is centrally located so you are right in the heart of Cancun, the Dos Playas is a convenient base from which to explore the delights of the area – from the bars, restaurants and shopping in Cancun, to the stunning historic sights further afield. The hotel is set right on the beach, ideal for watersports and relaxing in the sand. There is an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace.
The weather hardly changes between January and February in Cancun as the average temperature remains a pleasant 23°C – ideal for the kids! However, temperatures can rise up to 29°C at the warmest part of the day, a darn sight better than here in Blighty!
As well as ATOL protection, this deal with OnTheBeach allows you to pay a small deposit up-front and hold your booking.
**Plus, kids stay FREE!!**BOOK HOLIDAY
Or, search for similar holidays using our Package Holiday Finder, click ‘More Holidays’ below >>MORE HOLIDAYS
- Travel Duration: 7 nights
- Example date: 13th Feb, 2017 (start of half term week)
- Departure from London Gatwick (other airports available – see below)
- Other dates and airports possible – adjust search according to preference
- Hotel rated 3.5/5 on Trip Advisor
- Board basis – room only (other board basis options available)
- ATOL Protected Package
- Example based on 2 adults & 1 child
Price breakdown for 2 adults & 1 child:
- Hotel = x2 adults (£215.81 pp) + Kids stay FREE
- Flights = x2 adults (£432.15 pp) + x2 children (£359.14 per child)
- OnTheBeach holiday package total = £1629.02
Want to fly from a different airport?
This deal departs from London Gatwick airport, but there are other options to choose from.
If you click through to the deal and change the departure airport in search, you’ll find similar prices from other airports.SEARCH OTHER AIRPORTS
About Cancun, Mexico
Cancun is a tropical paradise that remains one of the world’s top tourist destinations. This comes as no surprise when you consider how much Cancun has to offer. If you’re looking for a place with great weather, pumping nightlife, many accommodation options and some of the coolest activities in Mexico, Cancun is where you want to be. Home to the world’s second largest barrier reef, Cancun is an ideal place for scuba diving and snorkeling
Looking for cheap car hire?
This deal does not include transfers so you may want to hire a car to get yourselves to and from the airport, plus you’ll then have the car to explore during your stay!
If you are looking for car hire you should check out our car hire comparison tool! It cross compares all the cheapest vendors for any booking, and sometimes the same product can be offered by a third party for a fraction of the cost.
- Same dates as package holiday above (24th – 31st Aug, 2017)
- 7 days rental
- Suitable for up to 4 passengers
- Works out to just over £13.50 per day