This deal is based on 2 adults and 2 children (but can be tweaked to suit your family size) departing during the popular Feb half term, 2017.
As well as ATOL protection, this deal with OnTheBeach allows you to pay a small deposit up-front and hold your booking.
**Plus, kids stay FREE!!**BOOK HOLIDAY
Or, search for similar holidays using our Package Holiday Finder, click ‘More Holidays’ below >>
- Travel Duration: 7 nights
- Example date: 13th Feb, 2017
- Departure from East Midlands airport (other airports available – see below)
- Other dates and airports possible – adjust search according to preference
- Hotel rated 3.5/5 on Trip Advisor
- Board basis – room only (upgrades available, see below for more details)
- ATOL Protected Package
- Example based on 2 adults & 2 children
Price breakdown for 2 adults & 2 children:
- Hotel = x2 adults (£75.84 pp) + Kids stay FREE
- Flights = x2 adults (£45.98 pp) + x2 children (£32.98 per child)
- OnTheBeach holiday package total = £310.29
Board basis upgrade options:
There’s stacks of upgrades to choose from – upgrade to all inclusive from + £478 plus much more, see the table below >>UPGRADE YOUR BOARD BASIS
Want to fly from a different airport?
This deal departs from East Midlands airport, but there are other options to choose from.
If you click through to the deal and change the departure airport in search, you’ll find similar prices from other airports.SEARCH OTHER AIRPORTS
More about your hotel
Paradise Bay is beautifully situated overlooking the picturesque sister islands of Gozo and Comino on the one side and Paradise Bay itself on the other side, surrounded by the clear water of the Mediterranean. Ideal for families and couple alike the hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a tennis court, free Wi-Fi, a sauna and Jacuzzi. The hotel is located 100m from the beach and Paradise Bay Beach is approximately 1km away.
For such a small island, Malta packs a lot in. You’ve got beaches, chic harbour towns, and enough centuries-old sights to keep you busy for weeks. When it comes to history, Malta is up there with Italy and Greece. The island boasts so many sights, it’s been described as an open-air museum. You’ll find the best of the bunch in the UNESCO-listed capital, Valletta. Must-sees include the 16th-century St John’s Cathedral and Casa Rocca Piccola, a grand palazzo. Malta’s other big draw is its coastline. It’s pretty rugged, with rocky coves mixed in with a few sandy spots. The biggest swathe of sand is at Mellieha Bay, while resorts like Qawra and Bugibba have flat rocks and platforms for stretching out in the sun.
Looking for cheap car hire?
This deal does not include transfers so you may want to hire a car to get yourselves to and from the airport, plus you’ll then have the car to explore during your stay!
If you are looking for car hire you should check out our car hire comparison tool! It cross compares all the cheapest vendors for any booking, and sometimes the same product can be offered by a third party for a fraction of the cost.
- Same dates as package holiday above (13th – 20th Feb, 2017)
- 7 days rental
- Suitable for up to 4 passengers
- Works out to just over £4.50 per day