Fancy celebrating the Chinese New Year in style (any excuse for a trip away) then take a look at this bespoke package we’ve put together for you to witness the Magical Lantern Festival in Chiswick…
This London mini break includes tickets to the Magical Lantern Festival, together with an overnight stay at a nearby Travelodge!
The festival is open Mon – Sun each week and every day throughout the February half term until 26th Feb, 2017 so you’ve plenty of time to get this mini break organised!
About the festival:
The Magical Lantern Festival London is a spectacular fusion of art, heritage and culture. Illuminating outdoor installations of beautifully sculpted lanterns taking various forms. The festival has entered its second year in London as the UK prepares to celebrate Chinese New Year of the Rooster 2017 and the cultural significance surrounding this extraordinary event. The theme for this year’s festival is: ‘Explore The Silk Road’. Visitors will discover magnificent life-sized and oversized lantern scenes, which represent and highlight this significant route of trade and culture from Europe to Ancient China.
The entertainment area adds another dimension to the experience with an international range of food and beverage vendors, festival merchandise, a fully equipped synthetic ice-rink, an authentic ice bar, virtual reality gaming experience and a mini funfair and games!
More about this offer:
To bag this offer from just £22.75 per person (inc tickets + hotel) you’ll need to book your festival tickets and Travelodge stay on two separate websites. Use the orange buttons below to make your booking 🙂
About your accommodation:
For just £36 for a family room, you and your family can stay overnight at the Travelodge – London Kew Bridge after the evening festival. This Travelodge is just under 1.5 miles from the festival.
- Friday 17th Feb, 2017 (half term & same date as festival tickets above)
- Family room – from £36
- Travelodge – London Kew Bridge (just 1.5 miles from the festival)
- Magical Lantern Festival tickets + overnight hotel stay
- Tickets – £55 (family of 4 – can be tweaked)
- Travelodge – London Kew Bridge (£36 for a family room)
- Duration is 1 Night – longer durations possible
- Festival runs up until the 26th Feb, 2017
- Chiswick, London
- Most ticket start times are from 5pm-9pm
- Various Price Ranges
- Board Basis is Room Only – upgrade to B&B at time of booking
- Based on 4 people – Can Alter Party Size
- Festival tickets – £55 / 4 = £14.60 pp
- Travelodge – £36
Total – £91 / 4 = £22.75 per person