Looking for something fun to do with the kids after the Christmas period… how about this London mini break to see Charlie And The Chocolate Factory at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane, together with an overnight stay at a nearby Travelodge!
Performances run up until 6th January, 2017 and it’s the last year running so catch it before it’s too late!
About the show:
When Charlie wins a golden ticket to the weird and wonderful Wonka Chocolate Factory, it’s the chance of a lifetime to feast on the sweets he’s always dreamed of. But beyond the gates astonishment awaits, as down the sugary corridors and amongst the incredible edible delights, the five lucky winners discover not everything is as sweet as it seems.
Enjoy a chocolate garden, an army of squirrels and the curiously peculiar Oompa-Loompas in this gigantic Olivier Award-winning musical that is choc-full of fantastical treats to dazzle your senses!
More about this offer:
To bag this offer from just £42 per person (inc tickets + hotel) you’ll need to book your theatre tickets and Travelodge stay on two separate websites. Use the orange buttons below to make your booking 🙂BOOK TICKETS
Looking for somewhere to stay?
For £79 for a family room, you and your family can stay overnight at the Travelodge – London Cricklewood after the show. This Travelodge is just over 5 miles from the theatre (approx 50 min train ride away).
*There are other Travelodge rooms available nearer but these are far more pricey (room rates start from £189 – London Kings Cross, 1.2 miles from theatre).
- 14th Dec, 2016 (same date as theatre tickets above)
- Family room – from £79
- Travelodge – London Cricklewood (just over 5 miles from theatre)
- Charlie And The Chocolate Factory + hotel package
- Tickets – £92 (family of 4 – can be tweaked)
- Travelodge – London Cricklewood (£79 for a family room)
- Duration is 1 Night – longer durations possible
- Shows on selected dates up until 6th Jan, 2017
- Theatre Royal Drury Lane
- Matinee and evening performances available
- Various Price Ranges
- Board Basis is Room Only – upgrade to B&B at time of booking
- Based on Family of 4 – Can Alter Party Size
- Theatre tickets – £92 / 4 = £29 pp
- Travelodge – £79
Total – £171 / 4 = £42.75 per person