Enjoy a glamping experience in the Northumberland countryside, with activities available for all the family!
Pot-a-Doodle Do Wigwam Village
Boasting a coastal location in Northumberland, the Pot-a-Doodle Do Wigwam Village is situated near Berwick-upon-Tweed and invites visitors to 27 wooden wigwams and 3 canvas yurts.
- Spacious, fully insulated wigwams with electricity, heating, small fridge and table, as well as nearby fully equipped spacious communal kitchen with TV Lounge
- Shower/toilet block; licensed cafe and bistro; licensed shop; interactive art centre; children’s play area
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 10am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets allowed for a £7 supplement per pet per night, subject to availability (please enquire when booking)
Stay for two in a standard wigwam, valid till 20 Dec 2016 (excluded period: 14-28 Oct 2016).
- £45 for 2 nights (53% off)
- £59 for 3 nights (60% off)
Looking for cheap car hire?
If you are looking for car hire you should check out our car hire comparison tool! It cross compares all the cheapest vendors for any booking, and sometimes the same product can be offered by a third party for a fraction of the cost.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK