Looking for something fun to do with the kids … how about this London mini break to see Potted Panto together with an overnight stay at a nearby Travelodge!
The show runs up until the 15th of Jan, 2017 and is sure to be a fun day out for all the family…
About the show:
Seven classic pantomimes in eighty hilarious minutes! Double Olivier nominees Dan and Jeff return for a fourth festive season of Potted Panto, hot on the heels of their world tour of Potted Potter.
In a madcap ride through the biggest stories and best-loved characters from panto, our dastardly double act dash from rubbing Aladdin’s lamp to roaming the golden streets of Dick Whittington’s London. It’s all unmissable fun, whether you’re six or 106.
More about this offer:
To bag this offer from just £27 per person (inc tickets + hotel) you’ll need to book your theatre tickets and Travelodge stay on two separate websites. Use the orange buttons below to make your booking 🙂
Looking for somewhere to stay?
For just £49 for a family room, you and your family can stay overnight at the Travelodge – London Kings Cross Royal Scot after the show and continue to soak up the atmosphere! Travelodge – London Kings Cross Royal Scot is just 1.5 miles from the theatre.
- 11th Dec, 2016 (same date as theatre tickets above)
- Family room – from £49 per person
- Travelodge – London Kings Cross Royal Scot (1.5 miles from the theatre)
- Potted Panto
- Tickets – £60 (family of 4 – can be tweaked)
- Travelodge – London Kings Cross Royal Scot (£49 for a family room)
- Duration is 1 Night – longer durations possible
- Shows on selected dates up until 15th Jan, 2017
- Garrick Theatre
- Matinee and evening performances available
- Various Price Ranges
- Board Basis is Room Only – upgrade to B&B at time of booking
- Based on Family of 4 – Can Alter Party Size
- Theatre tickets – £60 / 4 = £15 pp
- Travelodge – £49
Total – £109 / 4 = £27 per person