Looking for something fun to do with the kids… then how about this London mini break to see Mr Popper’s Penguins together with an overnight stay at a nearby Travelodge!
The show runs on selected dates throughout December at the Criterion Theatre in Piccadilly Circus and is sure to be a fun day out for all the family!
** Black Friday Offer**
Selected seats reduced to just £15, saving up to 33%BOOK TICKETS
Looking for somewhere to stay?
For just £32.25 for a family room, you and your family can stay overnight in London(Battersea) after the show and continue to soak up the festive atmosphere!
There are Travelodge rooms nearer to the theatre however they are booked out for this date (22nd Dec) – However, if you select a different date in December, you may be in luck 🙂
- 22nd Dec, 2016 (same date as theatre tickets above)
- Family room – from £8 per person
- Travelodge London Battersea (35 min drive or approx 40 min train ride from the theatre)
**Use discount code CYBERMONDAY to save £10.75 (was £43, now £32.25 with code)**
- Mr Popper’s Penguins
- Tickets – £61.45 (family of 4 – can be tweaked)
- Travelodge London Battersea (£32.25 for a family room)
- Duration is 1 Night – longer durations possible
- Shows on selected dates throughout December
- Criterion Theatre in Piccadilly Circus
- Matinee and evening performances available
- Various Price Ranges
- Board Basis is Room Only – upgrade to B&B at time of booking
- Based on Family of 4 – Can Alter Party Size
- Theatre tickets – £61.45 / 4 = £15 pp
- Travelodge – £32.25
Total – £93.70 / 4 = £23 per person
About Mr Popper’s Penguins:
These theatre tickets are being offered by our very own theatre ticket deals finder where you can choose your seat numbers before you book. It offers fast and secure online booking with no hidden charges!
Mr & Mrs Popper and their amazing family of performing penguins make their West End debut at the Criterion this Christmas. Painter and decorator by day, Mr Popper spends his time dreaming of Antarctic adventures. He is astounded when one day a packing crate arrives on his doorstep, out of which waddles a penguin! With songs, puppets and a family of performing penguins, this delightful musical adaptation of Richard and Florence Atwater’s popular book (also made into a Hollywood film starring Jim Carrey) is brought to you by the producers of The Tiger Who Came to Tea and We’re Going on a Bear Hunt.