Looking for something fun to do with the kids after the Christmas period, it’ll certainly brighten the New Year!
How about this London mini break to see Cinderella at the London Palladium together with an overnight stay at a nearby Travelodge!
Performances run all through next year – up until 15th January, 2017 – so it’s the perfect New Year family trip!
About the show:
Starring Amanda Holden as the Fairy Godmother…
The most enchanting rags-to-riches fairy tale of them all graces the stage of the West End’s most famous theatre this Christmas as pantomime returns to the London Palladium for the first time in nearly 30 years.
With an all-star cast, this lavish and spectacular production features sumptuous costumes, magnificent scenery and the unmissable and magical breath-taking moment when Cinderella swaps her rags for a stunning Ball gown and is transported to the Prince’s Ball.
The 32 strong Cinderella cast at the London Palladium will be led by Paul O’Grady as The Wicked Stepmother, Julian Clary as Dandini, Lee Mead as Prince Charming, Paul Zerdin as Buttons, Nigel Havers as Lord Chamberlain and Count Arthur Strong as Baron Hardup. Suzie Chard and Wendy Somerville take on the roles of The Wicked Stepsisters, with Natasha J Barnes as Cinderella.
More about this offer:
To bag this offer from just £38.50 per person (inc tickets + hotel) you’ll need to book your theatre tickets and Travelodge stay on two separate websites. Use the orange buttons below to make your booking 🙂BOOK TICKETS
Looking for somewhere to stay?
For just £38 for a family room, you and your family can stay overnight at the Travelodge – London Park Royal after the show. This Travelodge is just over 6 miles from the theatre (a quick 35 min train away).
*There are other Travelodge rooms available nearer but these are far more pricey (room rates start from £119 – Covent Garden, 0.7 miles from theatre).
- Saturday 14th Jan, 2017 (same date as theatre tickets above)
- Family room – from £38
- Travelodge – London Park Royal (just 6 miles from theatre)
- Cinderella theatre + hotel package
- Tickets – £116 (family of 4 – can be tweaked)
- Travelodge – London Park Royal (£38 for a family room)
- Duration is 1 Night – longer durations possible
- Shows on selected dates up until 15th Jan, 2017
- London Palladium
- Matinee and evening performances available
- Various Price Ranges
- Board Basis is Room Only – upgrade to B&B at time of booking
- Based on Family of 4 – Can Alter Party Size
- Theatre tickets – £116/ 4 = £29 pp
- Travelodge – £38
Total – £154 / 4 = £38.50 per person