Have you got any little Lego fans…? This would be a fab half term treat!
Created by legendary LEGO artist Nathan Sawaya, this contemporary art exhibition uses nearly 2,000,000 bricks to create large-scale sculptures of the most enduring Super Heroes and Super Villains: from Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman, to The Joker and Harley Quinn.
**The worlds largest collection of Super Heroes-inspired LEGO artwork, ever! **
We’ve put together this London mini break to see The Art of the Brick: DC Super Heroes, together with an overnight stay at a nearby Travelodge!
This exhibit runs from March – September, 2017 so it’s perfect for a half term trip!
There are hourly slots from 10am – 5pm to choose from, so you can pick whichever slot suits you best 🙂
More about this offer:
To bag this offer from just £21.25 per person (inc tickets + hotel) you’ll need to book your theatre tickets (and add your chosen meal deal) and Travelodge stay on two separate websites. Use the orange buttons below to make your booking 🙂
About your accommodation:
For just £45 for a family room, you and your family can stay overnight at the Travelodge – London Central Southwark before viewing the Lego exhibit the next morning. This Travelodge is just under 0.4 miles from the exhibit!
- 9th April, 2017 (half term & night before Lego Exhibit the next morning)
- Family room – from £45
- Travelodge – London Central Southwark (just 0.4 miles from the exhibit)
- Lego Super Hero Exhibit + overnight hotel stay
- Tickets – £40 (family of 4 – can be tweaked)
- Travelodge – London Central Southwark (£45 for a family room)
- Duration is 1 Night – longer durations possible
- Exhibit runs from Mar – Sept, 2017
- Hourly slots available from 10am – 5pm
- Various Price Ranges
- Board Basis is Room Only – upgrade to B&B at time of booking
- Based on 4 people – Can Alter Party Size
- Exhibit tickets – £40 / 4 = £10 pp
- Travelodge – £45
Total – £85 / 4 = £21.25 per person