Looking to take the family on a cheap holiday during the half term? Then check out this cracking ‘Do It Yourself’ deal for 10 nights to Torrevieja on the sunny east coast of Spain for a family of 3 during the Easter school holidays…
How to book?
This ‘DIY’ deal means you’ll have to book your flights, accommodation and transfers separately – but it’s worth it if you’ll save money right!? Also, we’ve pulled out the most competitive flights as the lead price, but we’ll always list alternatives too so don’t think you’re tied to just that flight 🙂
With our careful deal hunting eyes, we’ve saved you time and money and spotted these great-value return flights from London Luton to Murcia (remember, don’t worry, you can choose from other UK departure airports too, click here for more options…) from only £79 per person – add an additional +£144 for checked luggage and reserved seats are included in price.
We’ve teamed these return flights with transfers, and a great rental apartment for a total holiday package price of (flights + apartment + transfers ) £1191 for a family of 3.
- Departs 11th April , 2017 (Easter half term)
- Returns 21st April, 2017
- Fly from – London Luton (or choose from other airports below)
- Fly to – Murcia
- Checked luggage is +£144 extra (15kgs)
- Includes reserved seats
- Based on 2 adults and 1 child
- £235 + £144 (bags) = £379 for a family of 3
- £126 per person
Want to fly from a different airport?
- London Stansted – from £99 per person
- Nottingham (EMA) – from £131 per person
- Edinburgh – from £148 per person
- Birmingham – from £155 per person
- Bristol – from £157 per person
- Manchester – from £160 per person
- London Gatwick – from £165 per person
The great thing about Murcia airport is its proximity and ease of access to so many great coastal resorts. Torrevieja is one giant playground with so many fun activities for children of all ages and interests. As well as the beaches, there are beautiful parks, walks around the salt lakes, museums, a submarine to visit, one of the best sports complexes in Europe, boat trips and entertainment by the score!
We’ve spotted this luxury apartment rental with sea views just 2.7 miles from Torrevieja Marina. You’ll enjoy a modern terrace and an outdoor pool. There’s also free private parking if you decide to hire a car. Positioned a few streets back from the beach, you’ll enjoy a prime spot perfect for long days on the beach with the kids! It’s also only 18 miles from Murica airport, so no long transfers!
- 11th – 21st April, 2017 (same dates as cheap flights above)
- 2 bedroom Luxury apartment rental
- Only £703 for 10 nights
- Sleeps max 6 people (2 double bedrooms and 1 sofabed)
- 10 night duration
You’ll need airport transfers too:
The transfer time from Murcia Airport to your apartment in Torrevieja is just 35 minutes. You can book a private transfer from £109.92 return, see below >>BOOK AIRPORT TRANSFER
Or would you prefer to hire a car?
Pick up your hire car from Murcia airport (11th-21st April) on arrival for £143 for 10 nights – see below >>BOOK HIRE CAR
DIY package price breakdown:
Based on a family of 3 travelling (can be tweaked to suit your family size)
- Flights – £379 (inc checked bags)
- Hotel – £703
- Private transfer – £109
- Total = £1191 / 3 = £397 per person