Looking for a great-value family holiday over the May half term? Then check out our half board deal for 7 nights at a 4-star hotel in Crete based on a family of 3.
You’ll be looking to pay £1,655 – that’s only £552 per person.
*Other dates/durations/family sizes may be available on enquiry.
If you like the sound of this deal – click here to enquire/book >>
This deal includes everything you’ll need for a hassle-free trip with kids…
- Direct return flights
- Luggage allowance
- Family-friendly accommodation
- Airport transfers
- No hidden costs!
You’ll be staying at the fab 4-star Grand Hotel on a half board basis in a superior twin room – this hotel is rated an impressive 4.5/5 on Trip Advisor.
When it comes to relaxation, you’ll be spoilt for choice at the Grand Hotel. Have a splashing good time in one of the pools or on the waterslides, chill out in the fab wellness centre, or jump into the fun of the activities organised every day.
- 27th May, 2017 (start of half term)
- 7 night duration
- Based on 2 adults and 1 child
- Return flights from Birmingham (more flight options below)
- 4-star hotel
- Half board
- Return transfers
- Price includes checked bags (15kg)
- TOTAL: £1,655 – that’s £552 per person
Want to fly from a different airport?
You can book similar packages from the following airports (prices may vary) >>
- Bristol (from the 30th May) – £1,641
- East Midlands (from the 26th May) – £1,577
- Glasgow (from the 30th May) – £1,357
- Gatwick (from the 30th May) – £1,687
- Manchester (from the 26th May) – £1,525
- Newcastle (from the 30th May) – £1,687
If you’re interested in booking this holiday you’ll need to hurry as prices are changing all the time!