Looking for something fun to do with the kids … how about this London mini break to see Wicked together with an overnight stay at a nearby Travelodge!
The show runs all through 2017 (but Black Friday deal ends 10th Feb, 2017) at the Apollo Victoria Theatre and is sure to be a fun day out for all the family!
** Black Friday Offer >> No Booking Fee!**BOOK TICKETS
Looking for somewhere to stay?
For just £33 for a family room, you and your family can stay overnight in London(Crystal Palace) after the show and continue to soak up the festive atmosphere!
There are Travelodge rooms nearer to the theatre, prices start from £89 (London Vauxhall)
- 15th Dec, 2016 (same date as theatre tickets above)
- Family room – from £4 per person
- Travelodge London Crystal Palace (45 min drive or approx 35 min train ride from the theatre)
**Use discount code CYBERMONDAY to save £11 (was £44, now £33 with code)**BOOK TRAVELODGE
- Tickets – £78 (family of 4 – can be tweaked)
- Travelodge London Crystal Palace (£33 for a family room)
- Duration is 1 Night – longer durations possible
- Shows on selected dates throughout 2017
- Apollo Victoria Theatre
- Matinee and evening performances available
- Various Price Ranges
- Board Basis is Room Only – upgrade to B&B at time of booking
- Based on Family of 4 – Can Alter Party Size
- Theatre tickets – £78 / 4 = £19.50 pp
- Travelodge – £33
Total – £111 / 4 = £27.75 per person
These theatre tickets are being offered by our very own theatre ticket deals finder where you can choose your seat numbers before you book. It offers fast and secure online booking with no hidden charges!
Winner of 90 international awards, Wicked has cast its magical spell over audiences of all ages across the world for a decade and continues to be a record-breaking hit at London’s Apollo Victoria Theatre, where, as of 2013, it has become the 16th longest-running West End musical of all time.
Based on the acclaimed novel by Gregory Maguire that re-imagined the stories and characters created by L. Frank Baum in ‘The Wonderful Wizard of Oz’, Wicked tells the incredible untold story of an unlikely but profound friendship between two girls who first meet as sorcery students. Their extraordinary adventures in Oz will ultimately see them fulfill their destinies as Glinda The Good, and Elphaba the Wicked Witch of the West.
Packed with thrilling technical wizardry, dazzling costumes, an ingenious and witty story and show-stopping songs, Wicked is an unforgettable, enchanting experience that is not to be missed!