Looking take the family on a holiday of a lifetime to Disneyland Florida during the school holidays? Then check out our amazing deal for 7 nights in Florida for a family of 3 during the May half term with everything included!
This super deal includes return flights + transfers + a luxurious hotel (the closest non-Disney hotel to the park!) + Disneyland park tickets for a total holiday package price of (flights + hotel + transfers + park tickets ) £3583 for a family of 3.
We’ve checked through prices for all school holidays, including Easter, Summer and the October half term and the May break seems to be the most reasonable.
- Date: 29th May, 2017 (other dates may be available on enquiry – prices may vary)
- Departure airport: London Heathrow (choice of departure airports – see below, prices will vary)
- Accommodation: 4-star hotel – closest non-Disney hotel to the Walt Disney World Resort
- Duration: 7 nights
- Disneyland Theme Park tickets – 7 Day Ultimate Disney Tickets
- Includes checked luggage
- Includes airport transfers
- Based on a family of 3 (other family sizes may be available on enquiry – prices may vary)
Want to fly from a different airport?
Prices are for a family of 3 travelling:
- Shannon – from £1337
- Dublin – from £1481
- Birmingham – from £1679
- Manchester – from £2036
- Glasgow – from £2138
- London Gatwick – from £2425
- Belfast – from £2710
More about your hotel:
The 4-star Delta Hotels by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista has been rated an impressive 4.5/5 on Trip Advisor, so you know you’ll be in good hands! This new hotel is just around the corner from popular Disney Springs, and it’s the closest non-Disney hotel to the Walt Disney World Resort. The hotel also features onsite parking, complimentary high-speed wireless internet, 24/7 fitness center, outdoor swimming pool, kids’ game room, and complimentary scheduled transportation to and from Walt Disney World Parks.
Package price breakdown:
Based on a family of 3 travelling (can be tweaked to suit your family size)
- Flights + Hotel + Disney Tickets + Transfers
- Total = £3583 / 3 = £1194 per person
If you’re interested in booking this dream holiday you’ll need to hurry as prices are changing all the time!