Fed up with the same old holiday? Ever wanted to do something different with the kids? Well look no further – Venice is the most beautiful city with an abundant of things to do with the kids. Did you know – a short boat ride takes to the most beautiful beach! There is lots of green space and gorgeous walks. You also get the best ice cream in the world along with the most amazing pizzas, its kids heaven!!
This deal is for Easter 2018, flying from Manchester directly to Venice and includes 7 nights on a room only basis at the 4* Santa Chiara Hotel & Residenza Parisi in a classic quadruple room – lead price based on a family of 3 – more family sizes available, see below >>
You’ll be looking to pay £2682 for a family of 4 .
So get booked up and secured early and you can spread the cost. *Low Deposits available*
*Other dates/duration/family sizes may be available on enquiry.
If you like the sound of this deal – click here to enquire/book >>
Fly from Leeds/Bradford for £2154 with a family of 3.
Get exactly the holiday you want by booking early:
• Peak dates
• Best room types
• Best price
• Best daytime flights
• Plus so much more!
• 1 adult + 1 child – £ 1644
• 2 adults + 1 child – £ 2171
• 2 adults + 2 children – £2682
This deal includes everything you’ll need for a hassle-free trip with kids…
• Direct return flights
• Luggage allowance
• Family-friendly accommodation
• No hidden costs!
You’ll be staying at the stunning 4* Santa Chiara Hotel & Residenza Parisi – rated an impressive 4.5/5 on Trip Advisor. Once a monastery, the Santa Chiara Hotel & Residenza Parisi dates back to the 16th century and situated at the top of the Grand Canal. Decorated in traditional Venetian style, you’ll find Murano glass chandeliers, rich fabrics and antique furniture and a breakfast room with views of the canal. This classic hotel is a great choice for guests looking for a central base with easy transport links to explore Venice.
Location is everything, and this hotel certainly has that – look at this:
• 350m from Santa Lucia station
• 1.4km from the Accademia Gallery
• 1.7km from the Rialto Bridge
• 1.9km from St Mark’s Square.
• 2nd April – 9th April 2018
• 7-night duration
• Based on 2 adults and 2 children (other options available, see above)
• Return flights from Manchester (other departure airports may be available on enquiry)
• 4-star hotel
• Classic Quadruple Room
• Highly-rated 4.5/5 on Trip Advisor
• Room Only basis
• Price includes luggage allowance (22kgs)
• ATOL Protection
• TOTAL: £2171 (£723.00 per person)
If you’re interested in booking this holiday, you’ll need to hurry as prices are changing all the time!
*Low Deposits available*