Explore Lancashire and Harrison’s Royal Umpire Park and stay in these unique glamping pods for up to five people, arriving Sun-Thu, between 1 Mar and 30 Jun 2017.
About the Pods:
- Glamping pods are kitted out with fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, crockery, electric heater, and a TV
- Centrally located heated shower blocks with baby changing facilities on site
- Garden, mini football pitch and play area for children
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by 11am
- One pet-friendly pod available for a £5 per night surcharge
Lancashire is on the doorstep of the Lake District National Park and Yorkshire Dales National Park, making it possible for you to experience the outdoor tourist, sports and entertainment opportunities of North West England.
Blackpool Pleasure Beach is ideal for travellers who want to soak up in the sun of northern England, whereas the outdoorsy can relish the thrill of a hike or of a memorable snap in West Pennine Moors, Pendle Hill or of WWT Martin Mere. More to explore lies at travellers’ feet: Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty such as Arnside and Silverdale with its Leighton Moss RSPB reserve, and Forest of Bowland.