Explore Hampshire and New Forest in an authentic 1979 VW Devon Moonraker camper!
About the Camper Vans:
Situated in the heart of the New Forest National Park, this Groupon deal allows you and your family to explore Hampshire’s countryside in restored vintage VW campervan. Choose one of the camper vans featuring elevating roofs and named after famous animation characters.
- Fully restored camper vans fitted with double bunk beds, gas cooker, fridge, sink with running water, power points and a plug-in fan heater
- Check-in from 2pm to 4pm; check-out by 10am
- On-site parking available for £10 per vehicle
- Pets allowed for £40 per stay supplement, to be paid directly to partner
- £179 for 3-night stay for up to four in a camper van
- Save up to 55%
About the New Forest:
Established in early 2005, the New Forest National Park covers over 500 square kilometres of scenic landscapes and woodland. Serving initially as a royal forest for William I around 1079, the park also offers archaeological monuments dating back to the Prehistoric times.
Plenty of land and water activities are available in the park, from guided walks, archery, cycling and treasure traits, to canoeing and raft building. For gaming enthusiasts the park authority provides activities such as ‘Live Action Video Gaming’, where visitors will have the chance to experience a wide variety of military scenarios, while shopping lovers will find souvenirs and local products in traditional markets. The ecological value of the New Forest is enhanced by areas of lowland habitats, such as valley bogs, alder carr, wet heaths, dry heaths and deciduous woodland.