I know we’re only just in September, but Christmas is creeping up on us…and nowhere spreads Christmas cheer quite like a German market!
This fab deal over at Wowcher offers you a two-night German Christmas market stay including flights from £89 pp, or a three-night stay from just £119 pp, saving you up to 58% !!
Booking your holiday early means you’ll have extra time to save for all that mulled wine and hot choc you’re sure to consume. Spend two or three nights in either Frankfurt, Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Hannover, Stuttergart, Nuremberg or Munich during late November or December.
Relaxing in your comfortable and spacious hotel room in whichever location you pick, you’ll enjoy amenities such as tea and coffee making facilities, a TV and the ever-important Wi-Fi access.
- Enjoy a two or three-night German Christmas market break.
- With return flights from London, or fly from Manchester for an extra £50 pp or Edinburgh for an extra £70 pp.
- Choose Frankfurt, Cologne, Berlin, Hamburg or Dusseldorf, Hannover, Stuttergart, Nuremberg or Munich.
- Explore Christmas markets in the world’s most festive cities, sample mulled wine and embark on a magical sightseeing cruise!
- Minimum 40 hours in destination for two-night break, minimum 60-hours for three-night break.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 23rd Nov-20th Dec 2016.
Need to buy train tickets?
Our top choice for UK train tickets is Virgin Trains – they search the whole rail network, not just Virgin routes. What’s more, they don’t add booking fees or charge you for using your credit card. Also worth a look is Trainline. They buy up seat allocations in bulk, meaning they can sometimes pass on better discounts than rivals.
Need to buy coach or bus tickets?
If you’re travelling by bus, these days National Express really makes an effort to be family friendly. With booster seats, wifi, air con and power sockets for tablets – as well as bargain prices when compared to train – they’re worth a look. With their £8 Family Coachcard kids go free.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK