Check out this great deal over at Groupon offering a refreshing break in the natural surroundings of Perthshire, on the banks of the River Tay…
What you get:
Included in all options: Self-catering stay in a lodge, arriving between 1 Nov 2016-31 Jan 2017 >>
Option 1: for two people in a 1-bedroom lodge
- £99 for 2 nights (51% off)
- £139 for 3 nights (55% off)
- £159 for 4 nights (61% off)
Option 2: for up to four people in a 2-bedroom lodge
- £129 for 2 nights (53% off)
- £169 for 3 nights (59% off)
- £189 for 4 nights (65% off)
About the lodges:
Nestled in the woodsy county of Perthshire, Logierait Lodges provide guests with sturdy, pine-scented lodges, a perfect base for exploring the many attractions of this tranquil region, both natural and man-made. The ambient surroundings provide a gateway to Pitlochry or Dunkeld, as well as the nearby mountains and lakes.
- Open plan kitchen, dining room and living room
- Living area with sofa, TV and DVD
- Well-equipped kitchen with electric oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge
- Check-in from 4pm, check-out by 10am
- Max. 2 dogs allowed for a £17.50 per dog per stay supplement
About Perth and Kinross:
Set in southeast Scotland, Perth and Kinross is ideally endowed for outdoor sport activities and heritage tourism. Ancient forests, old cities, towns and villages, rolling glens and majestic golf courses blend in a setting that delights both admirers of the fascinating wildlife of Scotland and the visitors with a penchant for other leisurely activities.
The late medieval Blair Castle and Drummond Castle are iconic remains of the past, but travellers keen on heritage tourism will also appreciate other sights such as the vestiges of Whitefield Castle. Restless visitors keen on hiking can take on the 103-km long Cateran Trail which starts in Blairgowrie, and then lose themselves in the wilderness of the Grampian Mountains.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK