Want to get your 2018 family holiday booked up and secured to spread the cost? *Low deposits available*
We can offer you a wonderful all inclusive deal for summer 2018 including 7 nights in stunning Greece at a 4-star waterpark hotel (rated 4/5 on Trip Advisor) with splashtastic waterslides, fab kids club and free shuttle to the beach!
The lead price is based on a family of 4 – more family sizes available, see below >>
You’ll be looking to pay approx £3,395 for a family of 4.
Other family sizes:
- 2 adults + 1 child – from £2,719
- 2 adults + 2 children – from £3,395
- 2 adults + 3 children – from £4,764 (x2 apartments)
*Other family sizes may be available on enquiry*
Get exactly the holiday you want by booking early:
- Peak dates
- Best room types
- Best day flights
- Plus so much more!
Message us, we’d love to help you – click here to enquire/book >>
*Please note, prices may vary depending on the age of your children – max child age 12*
This deal includes everything you’ll need for a hassle-free trip with kids…
- Direct return flights
- Luggage allowance
- Family-friendly accommodation
- Airport transfers
- No hidden costs!
This hotel is a great family choice made even more amazing with free access to the fantastic on-site waterpark. There’s something for the whole family at this fab hotel, with excellent facilities, our own kids’ clubs and one of the warmest welcomes and friendly atmospheres you could find. Easy to see why this is one of our top-selling family hotels!
- 31st July 2018 (start of summer holidays)
- 7 night duration
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children (1 bed apartment – sleeps max 4 people)
- Return flights from Manchester (more options below, this is just the cheapest!)
- 4-star hotel
- Rated an impressive 4/5 on Trip Advisor
- All inclusive
- Return transfers
- Price includes luggage allowance
- ATOL Protection
- TOTAL: £3,395 (£849 per person)
Want to fly from a different airport?
You can also fly from the following airports on alternative dates >
- Birmingham (1st Aug) – from £3,256
- Bristol (30th July) – from £3,205
- Cardiff (2nd Aug) – from £3,051
- East Midlands (1st Aug) – from £3,268
- Glasgow (2nd Aug) – from £3,382
- London Gatwick (1st Aug) – from £3,024
- Newcastle (1st Aug) – from £3,060
- London Stansted (30th July/1st Aug) – from £3,200
Prices for alternative school holiday dates:
Based on a family of 4 staying >
- October half term (2017) – from £2,140
- Summer break (2018) – from £3,395
- May half term (2018) – from £2,929
If you’re interested in booking this holiday you’ll need to hurry as prices are changing all the time!
*Low Deposits available*