Check out this London mini break we’ve put together to see Horrible Histories at the Garrick Theatre, together with an overnight stay at a nearby Travelodge!
Performances run from 4th Aug – 2nd Sep, 2017 so it’s ideal for the kids during the summer school holidays!
About the show:
We all want to meet people from history. The trouble is everyone is dead! So it’s time to prepare yourselves for a special production of Horrible Histories featuring more of your favourite characters from our barmy past – and a brand new scene with wordy Will! Find out why the Romans were revolting! Could you survive the vicious Vikings? Can evil Elizabeth entertain England? Would you party with the Puritans? Clap along with crazy King Charles! Dare you stand and deliver to dastardly Dick Turpin? Vomit with the vile Victorians and prepare to do battle in the frightful First World war! It’s history with the nasty bits left in!
More about this offer:
To bag this offer from just £42 per person (inc tickets + hotel) you’ll need to book your theatre tickets and Travelodge stay on two separate websites. Use the orange buttons below to make your booking 🙂
About your accommodation:
For £52 for a family room, you and your child (2 adults and 1 child) can stay overnight at the Travelodge – London Covent Garden after the show. This Travelodge is just 0.5 miles from the theatre.
- 6th August, 2017 (half term & same date as theatre tickets above)
- Family room – from £52
- Travelodge – London Covent Garden (just 0.5 miles from the theatre)
- Horrible Histories tickets + overnight hotel stay
- Tickets – £75 (family of 3)
- Travelodge – London Covent Garden (£52 for a family room)
- Duration is 1 Night – longer durations possible
- Shows on selected dates between 4th Aug – 2nd Sep
- Garrick Theatre London
- Matinee and evening performances available
- Various Price Ranges
- Board Basis is Room Only – upgrade to B&B at time of booking
- Based on 3 people – Can Alter Party Size
- Theatre tickets – £75 / 3 = £25 pp
- Travelodge – £52
Total – £127 / 3 = £42.33 per person