Check out these fab cottages and lodges near Longleat Safari Park that we found using FamilyBreakFinder’s new Rentals Finder search tool. The tool compares millions of rental properties across the world, bringing you the best from dozens of different sites, including Booking.com, TripAdvisor and HomeAway.
You and your family can enjoy a stay in either of these contemporary self-catering cottages or lodge within the Somerset countryside near Bath and Longleat Safari Park from as little as £65 per night!
About the accommodation:
- Cottage – sleeps up to 4 people
- Lodge – sleeps up to 6 people
Located 2.7 miles from the market town of Frome and 6.4 miles from Longleat Safari and Adventure Park, By The Byre Holidays invites holidaymakers to discover a wide range of local attractions. Perfectly suited for families, contemporary eco-lodges and traditional cottages offer a great family retreat on the edge of Somerset.
- Contemporary cottages feature full kitchen with dishwasher and freezer, TVs, heated floor, patio and toy boxes, while modern cedar-built lodges add 37-inch flat-screen TVs and iPod docks
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out by 10am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not permitted
- 24th October (3 nights)
- 2 adults and 2 children
- Cottage accommodation
- £595 during peak school holiday dates!
Looking for cheap car hire?
If you are looking for car hire you should check out our car hire comparison tool! It cross compares all the cheapest vendors for any booking, and sometimes the same product can be offered by a third party for a fraction of the cost.