Looking for a great-value family holiday over the summer holidays? Then check out our all inclusive deal for 7 nights at a 5-star waterpark hotel with in Crete based on a family of 3 – more family sizes available, see below >>
You’ll be looking to pay £2,169 – that’s £723 per person.
*Other dates/durations/family sizes may be available on enquiry.
If you like the sound of this deal – click here to enquire/book >>
- 2 adults + 1 child – from £2,169
- 1 adult + 1 child – from £1,620
- 2 adults + 2 children – from £3,184
- 2 adults + 3 children – £3,790 (x2 double rooms)
- 2 adults + 4 children – £4,074 (x2 double rooms)
This deal includes everything you’ll need for a hassle-free trip with kids…
- Direct return flights
- Luggage allowance
- Family-friendly accommodation
- Airport transfers
- No hidden costs!
You’ll be staying at the fab 5-star Fodele Beach and Waterpark Holiday Resort – rated 4/5 on Trip Advisor. This family favourite hotel is a modern, All Inclusive resort in the quaint coastal resort of Fodele. Perched on a hillside, the resort offers sweeping views of the Cretan countryside and is also close to a small secluded beach. With fantastic facilities on-site including a waterpark for children of all ages, numerous dining options, modern rooms and a great value All Inclusive package, all of the family is certainly well catered for at this excellent resort.
- 29th June, 2017 (most schools have broken up for summer by this point)
- 7 night duration
- Based on 2 adults and 1 child
- Return flights from Leeds Bradford (more flight options below)
- 5-star hotel
- All inclusive
- Fantastic waterpark facilities for kids!
- Return transfers
- Price includes checked bags (22kg)
- TOTAL: £2,169 – that’s £723 per person
Want to fly from a different airport?
You can also book the same holiday package as above (unless stated otherwise) from the following airports (prices may vary) >>
- East Midlands (30th June) – from £775 pp
- Edinburgh (10th July) – from £957 pp
- Glasgow (29th June) – from £866 pp
- London Stansted (5th Aug) – from £1026 pp
- Manchester (29th June) – from £806 pp
- Newcastle (28th July) – £918 pp
If you’re interested in booking this holiday you’ll need to hurry as prices are changing all the time!