Watching The Lion King in London’s West End is just one of those things you just have to experience with the kids, it’s so magical!
Check out this London mini break we’ve put together to see The Lion King at the Lyceum Theatre, together with an overnight stay at a nearby Travelodge!
Performances run up until 3rd June, 2017 so you’ve plenty of time to get this mini break organised!
About the show:
Set against the majesty of the Serengeti Plains and to the evocative rhythms of Africa, Disney’s multi-award winning musical ‘The Lion King’ will redefine your expectations of theatre. A spectacular visual feast, this adaptation of Disney’s much-loved film transports you to a dazzling world that explodes with glorious colours, stunning effects and enchanting music. At its heart is the powerful and moving story of Simba – the epic adventure of his journey from wide-eyed cub to his destined role as King of the Pridelands.
More about this offer:
To bag this offer from just £75 per person (inc tickets + hotel) you’ll need to book your theatre tickets (and add your chosen meal deal) and Travelodge stay on two separate websites. Use the orange buttons below to make your booking 🙂
About your accommodation:
For just £68 for a family room, you and your family can stay overnight at the Travelodge – London Central Southwark after the show. This Travelodge is just under 1 mile from the theatre!
- 16th Feb, 2017 (half term & same date as theatre tickets above)
- Family room – from £68
- Travelodge – London Central Southwark (just 0.9 miles from the theatre)
- The Lion King theatre tickets + overnight hotel stay
- Tickets – £232 (family of 4 – can be tweaked)
- Travelodge – London Central Southwark (£68 for a family room)
- Duration is 1 Night – longer durations possible
- Shows on selected dates up until 3rd Jun, 2017
- Lyceum Theatre London
- Matinee and evening performances available
- Various Price Ranges
- Board Basis is Room Only – upgrade to B&B at time of booking
- Based on 4 people – Can Alter Party Size
- Theatre tickets – £232 / 4 = £58 pp
- Travelodge – £68
Total – £300 / 4 = £75 per person