Looking for something fun to do with the kids … how about this London mini break to see Cinderella together with an overnight stay at a nearby Premier Inn!
The show runs from 16th Dec – 31st Dec, 2016 and is sure to be a fun day out for all the family…
To bag this offer from just £39 per person (inc tickets + hotel) you’ll need to book your theatre tickets and Premier Inn stay on two separate websites. Use the orange buttons below to make your booking 🙂
- No booking fee offer on all performances!
Looking for somewhere to stay?
For just £36.50 for a family room, you and your family can stay overnight at the highly-rated Premier Inn – London Kew Bridge after the show and continue to soak up the festive atmosphere!
The Premier Inn – London Kew Bridge is just 2.4 miles from Chiswick House & Gardens. That’s less than 10 mins in the car or 25 mins on the train!
- 22nd Dec, 2016 (same date as theatre tickets above)
- Family room – from £36.50 per person
- Premier Inn London Kew Bridge (2.4 miles from the theatre)
- Tickets – £120 (family of 4 – can be tweaked)
- Premier Inn – London Kew Bridge (£36.50 for a family room)
- Duration is 1 Night – longer durations possible
- Shows on selected dates up until December 31st, 2016
- Chiswick House & Gardens
- Matinee and evening performances available
- Various Price Ranges
- Board Basis is Room Only – upgrade to B&B at time of booking
- Based on Family of 4 – Can Alter Party Size
- Theatre tickets – £120 / 4 = £30 pp
- Travelodge – £36.50
Total – £156.50 / 4 = £39 per person
These theatre tickets are being offered by our very own theatre ticket deals finder where you can choose your seat numbers before you book. It offers fast and secure online booking with no hidden charges!
This Christmas Chiswick House plays host to a remarkable event – within a Big Top in the beautiful walled garden will be a spectacular new stage production of Cinderella. This thrilling version of the classic tale combines an eclectic mix of first class performers. Expect dancing mice, an acrobatic lizard, ballerina snowflakes, a mind blowing illusionist and a live acoustic orchestra.
It will be beautiful, magical, classical, and great entertainment for all the family. Suitable for children of 3 years and above. There will be a fully licensed bar and loads of delicious Christmas goodies.