April is a lovely time to visit the island paradise of Barbados so it’s the ideal Easter school holiday treat. You’ll enjoy sizzling temperatures of just shy of 30 degrees and it’s perfectly within dry season, so low rainful and lots of sunshine – win, win!
Check out this Barbados deal for a family of 4 we’ve hunted over at OnTheBeach… you will be spending 7 nights at the 5-star Hilton Barbados – rated an impressive 4/5 on Trip Advisor.
This deal is based on a family of 4 staying in a double twin room (but can be tweaked to suit your family size) departing 16th April, 2017.
As well as ATOL protection, this deal with OnTheBeach allows you to pay a small deposit up-front and hold your booking.BOOK HOLIDAY
Or, search for similar holidays using our Package Holiday Finder, click ‘More Holidays’ below >>MORE HOLIDAYS
- Travel Duration: 7 nights
- Example date: 16th April, 2017 (Easter school hols)
- Departure from London Gatwick (other airports available if you tweak your search results)
- Other dates and airports possible – adjust search according to preference
- Hotel rated 4/5 on Trip Advisor
- Board basis – room only (upgrades available)
- ATOL Protected Package
- Example based on 2 adults & 2 children
Price breakdown for 2 adults & 2 children:
- Hotel: (2 adults) £573.03 each + Kids Stay FREE!
- Flights: (2 adults) £470 each + (2 kids) £397 each (aged 2-11)
- Total: £2781.19
Want to fly from a different airport?
This deal departs from London Gatwick, but there are other options to choose from.
If you click through to the deal and change the departure airport in search, you’ll find similar prices from other airports.SEARCH OTHER AIRPORTS
More about your hotel
An idyllic location and attentive staff make for an unforgettable experience. With two of Barbados’ most beautiful beaches on its doorstep, this Barbados hotel invites guests to relax in paradise. This hotel is directly on the beach.