How about a tropical getaway this May half term with the family! Escape to the 4* All Inclusive Suite Hotel Atlantis in Fuerteventura, where you can relax in style!
May Half Term – 28th May, 7 nights, Manchester direct flights.
- Kids club
- Teen lounge
- Children’s playground
- On site mini market
- Daily and evening entertainment
- 6 bars including a lobby bar, disco, pool bar and cocktail bar serving a range of local, international and premium drinks
- 5 restaurants including 3 buffet restaurants, 2 à la carte restaurants and 1 adult only restaurant, serving international cuisine
*50m from the beach
*750m from Corralejo resort centre
*Complimentary bus to Grandes Playas beach.
*Approximate transfer time 45 minutes
The lead price is for a room on All Inclusive basis – based on a family of 3 (1 Adult + 2 Children) – £2,046
- 1 adult + 2 children – from £2,046
- 2 adults + 1 child – £2,058
- 2 adults + 2 children – £2,632
*Other dates/duration/family sizes may be available on enquiry.
Message us, we’d love to help you – click here to enquire/book >>
Package Summary for a tropical half term holiday!
- Return flights from Manchester (other departure airports may be available on enquiry)
- 7 nights from 28th May 2017
- 1 Adult, 2 children
- Coach Transfers
- Suite Hotel Atlantis
- All Inclusive
- 4* Accommodation
- 1 x Double or Twin room
- Highly-rated 4.5/5 on Trip Advisor
- 3 x 10kg Hand Baggage
- 3 x 22kg Bag Allowance
- ATOL Protected
Situated in a peaceful location on the edge of the vibrant resort of Corralejo, the beautiful village-style hotel, surrounded by tropical gardens, is an excellent choice for an enjoyable holiday in Fuerteventura. Families seeking a laid back holiday will find this all inclusive hotel a relaxing retreat. In November 2016, the rooms and the El Gaudi restaurant underwent a refurbishment which has only improved this popular hotel.
This All Inclusive package includes buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner in the main restaurant. Snacks including afternoon tea and ice cream are available at selected times between meals for a minimum of 3hrs per day. Local wine, beer, spirits and non-alcoholic drinks are available for a minimum of 12hrs per day.
If you’re interested in booking this holiday you’ll need to hurry as prices are changing all the time!
We’ll do the hard work for you – Fill out the form below to enquire/book >>