Looking for a great-value family holiday over the May half term? Then check out our all inclusive deal for 7 nights at a 4-star hotel with FREE entrance to the splashtastic PortAventura theme park in Costa Dorada based on a family of 3.
You’ll be looking to pay £1,527 – that’s only £509 per person.
*Other dates/durations/family sizes may be available on enquiry.
If you like the sound of this deal – click here to enquire/book >>
This deal includes everything you’ll need for a hassle-free trip with kids…
- Direct return flights
- Luggage allowance
- Family-friendly accommodation
- Airport transfers
- No hidden costs!
You’ll be staying at the fab 4-star Regina Gran, perfectly located in the heart of Salou resort centre. Complete with a large pool and plenty of sports activities on offer both adults and children will always find something to do. The hotel offers comfortable bright rooms and is only a short stroll away from the beach. Things can only get better; you will also receive 3 days entrance to the fantastic PortAventura Theme Park! Or you can have 2 days entrance to PortAventura Theme Park and 1 day entrance to Costa Caribe Aquatic Park.
- 27th May, 2017 (start of half term)
- 7 night duration
- Based on 2 adults and 1 child
- Return flights from Belfast (more flight options below)
- 4-star hotel
- All inclusive
- FREE entrance to PortAventura theme park (or Costa Caribe Aquatic Park)
- Return transfers
- Price includes checked bags (22kg)
- TOTAL: £1,527 – that’s £509 per person
Want to fly from a different airport?
You can also book the same holiday package as above (unless stated otherwise) from the following airports (prices may vary) >>
- Edinburgh – from £551 pp
- Birmingham – from £581 pp
- Manchester (27th or 28th May) – from £582 pp
- London Stansted (28th May) – from £593 pp
- East Midlands – from £626 pp
- Newcastle – from £627 pp
- Leeds Bradford – from £684 pp
If you’re interested in booking this holiday you’ll need to hurry as prices are changing all the time!