Looking for something fun to do with the kids … how about this London mini break to see The Railway Children together with an overnight stay at a nearby Travelodge!
Catch this stunning adaptation of E. Nesbit’s classic novel The Railway Children at London’s Kings Cross Theatre! Don’t miss your chance to see One of London Theatre’s all time classics before the final farewell on 8th January 2017.
About the show:
Set in a purpose built 1,000 seat venue with a vintage foyer, this breath-taking show features a stage built around a real train track and a glistening 60-tonne locomotive that will steam into the theatre throughout the Christmas holiday period! Steeped in nostalgia and charm, treat your family to the adventure of a lifetime, and join Bobbie, Peter and Phyllis as they tell the story of how they became The Railway Children!
More about this offer:
To bag this offer from just £46 per person (inc tickets + hotel) you’ll need to book your theatre tickets and Travelodge stay on two separate websites. Use the orange buttons below to make your booking 🙂BOOK TICKETS
Looking for somewhere to stay?
For just £54 for a family room, you and your family can stay overnight at the Travelodge – London Finsbury Park after the show. This Travelodge is 2 miles from the theatre – approx 10 mins by car or train.
*There are other cheaper Travelodge rooms available slightly further out (prices start from only £39 – 3 miles away from theatre).
- 11th Dec, 2016 (same date as theatre tickets above)
- Family room – from £54 per person
- Travelodge – London Finsbury Park (approx 10 mins away by car/train)
- The Railway Children
- Tickets – £130 (family of 4 – can be tweaked)
- Travelodge – London Finsbury Park (£54 for a family room)
- Duration is 1 Night – longer durations possible
- Shows on selected dates up until 8th Jan, 2017
- London’s Kings Cross Theatre
- Matinee and evening performances available
- Various Price Ranges
- Board Basis is Room Only – upgrade to B&B at time of booking
- Based on Family of 4 – Can Alter Party Size
- Theatre tickets – £130 / 4 = £32.50 pp
- Travelodge – £54
Total – £184 / 4 = £46 per person