A family holiday to Orlando, Florida is never going to be the cheapest option, however if you have your heart set on it, then we’ve found the cheapest flights departing during the Easter school holidays.
These British Airways flights will set you back approximately £635 per person but you’ll be hard pushed to find direct flights any cheaper, especially during Easter school holidays. There are cheaper alternatives available from around £425 per person but these will include stopovers.
Orlando, Florida is one of the best places to go on holiday in April for beach breaks or outdoor adventures, with long sunny days and warm-but-not-hot weather – perfect!
We’ve teamed these British Airways flights with a convenient 3-star hotel for a total holiday package price (flights + hotel) of £810 per person.
If you were to book a similar holiday with Thomson (same dates (give or take a day), 7 nights, room only board basis, 3-star, same Trip Advisor rating etc) then you’d be looking to pay a whopping £1006 per person – that’s £196 per person EXTRA than our great-value DIY deal 🙂
Thomson Comparison – we save you money!SEE HOW THOMSON IS MORE EXPENSIVE
**That’s a huge saving of £587 per booking for a family of 3 staying.**
- Total Thomson package – £3018
- Our money-saving DIY package – £2431
- Departs Sunday 16th April, 2017
- Returns Sunday 23rd April, 2017
- Fly from – London Gatwick (choose from other airports below if this doesn’t suit)
- Direct flight – no stops! (cheaper alternatives available if you don’t mind a stopover…)
- Based on 2 adults and 1 child
- £1,904 for a family of 4
- £635 per person
Want to fly direct from a different airport?
You can also book flights to Orlando, Florida from the following popular airports. A lot of regional airports don’t offer direct flights and will include 1-2 stopovers. The list below however, are all direct flights.
- Newcastle – £685 per person (return) (16th – 23rd April)
- Birmingham – £735 per person (return) (13th – 20th April)
Looking for somewhere to stay?
We’ve hunted for some great family options for you and chosen the 3-star Wyndham Cyprees Palms on a self catering board basis – rated an impressive 4/5 on Trip Advisor. This accommodation
would have cost you £753 but you can bag it now for only £527 for 7 nights! This saves you £226 – bonus!
Located in Disney’s Maingate East, this resort is within 2 miles of Fun Spot America, Old Town, and Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores. Capone’s Dinner Show and Falcon’s Fire Golf Club are also within 3 miles. There are 2 outdoor pools and a 24-hour fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, an arcade/game room, and tour/ticket assistance. Each room comes complete with a kitchenette with microwaves, plus washers/dryers and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include free WiFi, sofa beds, and DVD players.
- 16th – 23rd April, 2017 (same dates as cheap flights above)
- self catering board basis
- Based on a family of 3
- 7 nights
- 1 Bed Suite – from £527 for 7 nights
- 2 Bed Suite – from £834 for 7 nights
- Free parking
- No credit card or booking fees
DIY package price breakdown:
Based on a family of 3 travelling (can be tweaked to suit your family size)
- Flights – £1904 (family of 3)
- Hotel – £527
- £1904 + £527 = £2431 / 3 = £810 per person