Looking for some half term holiday inspiration… well as price is usually a strong deciding factor, check out these cheap flights we’ve hunted out with Ryanair to Majorca during the popular Easter school holidays.
We’ve teamed these cheap flights with a sizzling all inclusive 4-star hotel for a total holiday package price (flights + hotel) from only £252.50 per person.
If you were to book a similar holiday with Thomas Cook (same destination/dates/4-star hotel/all inclusive board basis) then you’d be looking to pay a whopping £460 per person – that’s £207.50 per person EXTRA than our great-value DIY deal 🙂
**That’s a huge saving of £830 per booking for a family of 4 staying.**
TOP TIP: Did you know that a Wednesday is usually the cheapest day to fly?
- Departs Wednesday 12th April, 2017
- Returns Wednesday 19th April, 2017
- Fly from – Glasgow (choose from other airports below if this doesn’t suit)
- Based on 2 adults and 2 children
- £229 for a family of 4
- £57 per person
Want to fly from a different airport?
You can also book the same dates (12th – 19th April) to Palma de Mallorca airport from the following popular airports but the price may increase depending on your selection.
In order of price…
- Glasgow – £57 per person (return)
- Bristol – £65 per person (return)
- Newcastle – £65 per person (return)
- East Midlands – £74 per person (return)
- Edinburgh – £82 per person (return)
- Manchester – £83 per person (return)
- Birmingham – £88 per person (return)
- London Southend – £92 per person (return)
- London Stanted – £95 per person (return)
- London Luton – £101 per person (return)
- London Gatwick – £117 per person (return)
- London Heathrow – £193 per person (return)
Looking for somewhere to stay?
We’ve hunted for some great family options for you and chosen the 4-star Playa de Muro Suites on a desirable all inclusive board basis – it’s also rated an impressive 4/5 on Trip Advisor.
The Playa de Muro Suites boasts a fantastic location close to the stunning Alcudia beach. With 6 miles of white sand and crystal clear waters, it’s no wonder it is considered one of the best beaches on the island. The hotel is next to S’Albufera national park, perfect for a fun day out seeing the varieties of wildlife. Back at the hotel there are plenty of facilities to suit all ages, including a fantastic splash park that is sure to keep the little ones entertained.
- 12th – 19th April, 2017 (same dates as cheap flights above)
- All inclusive board basis
- Based on a family of 4
- 7 nights
- Suite – from £711 for 7 nights
- Superior suite – from £766 for 7 nights
- No credit card or booking fees
DIY package price breakdown:
Based on a family of 4 travelling (can be tweaked to suit your family size)
- Flights – £229
- Hotel – £711
- £299 + £711 = £1010 / 4 = £252.50 per person