Looking for something fun to do with the kids during the Feb half term… how about this London mini break to see Roald Dahl’s Fantastic Mr Fox together with an overnight stay at a nearby Travelodge!
The show runs on selected dates between January & February, 2017 at the Lyric, Hammersmith and is sure to be a fun day out for all the family!
Certain seats are reduced to just £25 so you’ll have to be quick as tickets are selling out fast!!BOOK TICKETS
Looking for somewhere to stay?
For just £27 for a family room, you and your family can stay overnight in London after the show and continue to soak up the atmosphere!
There are Travelodge rooms closer to the theatre however they start from £53.
- 10th Feb, 2017 (same date as theatre tickets above)
- Family room – from £6.75 per person
- London Kew Bridge (20 min drive or approx 30 min train ride from Lyric Hammersmith)
- Roald Dahl’s Fantastic Mr Fox
- Tickets (£100 for a family of 4)
- Travelodge London Kew Bridge (£27 for a family room)
- Duration is 1 Night – longer durations possible
- Shows on selected dates Jan – Feb, 2017
- Lyric Hammersmith London
- Shows at 7pm or 2:30pm
- Various Price Ranges
- Board Basis is Room Only – upgrade to B&B at time of booking
- Based on Family of 4 – Can Alter Party Size
- Theatre tickets – £100 / 4 = £25 pp
- Travelodge – £27
Total – £127 / 4 = £31.75 per person
About The Snowman:
These theatre tickets are being offered by our very own theatre ticket deals finder where you can choose your seat numbers before you book. It offers fast and secure online booking with no hidden charges!
Mr Fox is smart, clever and rather fantastic, but he doesn’t realise how determined the farmers are to get revenge. Can he hatch a plan to save his family and friends? Can they outrun the diggers and outsmart the farmers? And can Rabbit shut up long enough not to give the game away?
Roald Dahl’s Fantastic Mr Fox is family fun at its finest. A tale of greed, pride and the power of friendship, this flagship production for the Roald Dahl 100 celebrations promises a huge theatrical feast with live music and songs, ideal for the whole family.