Looking for something fun to do with the kids … how about this London mini break to see Secret Santa together with an overnight stay at a nearby Travelodge!
Performances run all through next year – up until 7th January, 2017 – it’s the perfect xmas treat!
About the show:
Holly is just an ordinary eight-year-old girl and she thinks she knows a secret. She has a hunch the kindly, but mysterious, old man who lives next door is really Father Christmas. As the two become friends and the big day approaches, disaster strikes and Holly finds herself embroiled in a magical mission to try and save Christmas. A spellbinding, seasonal story of friendship, childhood wonder and Reindeer-pigs!
More about this offer:
To bag this offer from just £41 per person (inc tickets + hotel) you’ll need to book your theatre tickets and Travelodge stay on two separate websites. Use the orange buttons below to make your booking 🙂BOOK TICKETS
Looking for somewhere to stay?
For just £59 for a family room, you and your family can stay overnight at the Travelodge – Central Aldgate East after the show. This Travelodge is just over 2.4 miles from the theatre.
*There are other cheaper Travelodge rooms available slightly further out (prices start from only £34 – 6.4 miles away from theatre).
- 18th Dec, 2016 (same date as theatre tickets above)
- Family room – from £59 per person
- Travelodge – Central Aldgate East (just 2.4 miles from theatre)
- Secret Santa
- Tickets – £108 (family of 4 – can be tweaked)
- Travelodge – Central Aldgate East (£59 for a family room)
- Duration is 1 Night – longer durations possible
- Shows on selected dates up until 7th Jan, 2017
- Arts Theatre, London
- Matinee and evening performances available
- Various Price Ranges
- Board Basis is Room Only – upgrade to B&B at time of booking
- Based on Family of 4 – Can Alter Party Size
- Theatre tickets – £108 / 4 = £27 pp
- Travelodge – £59
Total – £167 / 4 = £41.75 per person