With these Sun Holiday codes you’re able to book fantastic-value family holidays on club950.co.uk starting from only £9.50!
The Sun has made it even better with over 277 different parks to choose from and even more peak dates available.
The holidays are available in the UK and throughout Europe – France, Spain, Italy, Holland, Germany, Portugal, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria and Croatia.
Book a holiday between May 26th and September 4th and destinations include UK, France, Spain, Italy, Holland, Germany, Portugal, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria and Croatia.
We’re collecting all the codes on this post to save you having to buy any papers! Check back for each new code!
- Code 1 PASS
- Code 2 FAIR
- Code 3 BELT
- Code 4 MILD
- Code 5 TINY
- Code 6 – READ
- Code 7 – T3K9
- BONUS – CLAP
How to book?
- Collect 8 of the 16 Sun Holiday codes here
- Check the terms & conditions
- Choose your 4 favourite parks & 4 date preferences.
- The booking site will open here on 7th April for previous bookers and 8th April, for new bookers.
- Use the codes from this page and find if your dates are available.
- Act quickly as there will be great demand!
Top tips to find your perfect holiday:
- Go midweek – 4 nights for 3 and loads more availability
- Go midweek off peak – for the best value
- Avoid weekends – loads of availability but huge demand
- Tick the ‘Any Park in Area’ box to virtually guarantee a holiday on your chosen dates
- Spread your dates – try not to select holiday start dates close to each other.
- Always select FOUR parks and FOUR dates
- Choose areas with lots of parks such as East Anglia and Cornwall – lots of availability
- Choose NO EXTRAS dates or dates with free passes – loads of availability and the best deal
- Book online as soon as you have your tokens
For recommendations, great tips, booking info, advice and much more, click the button below! READ DISCUSSIONS HERE
Need to buy train tickets?
Our top choice for UK train tickets is Virgin Trains – they search the whole rail network, not just Virgin routes. What’s more, they don’t add booking fees or charge you for using your credit card. Also worth a look is Trainline. They buy up seat allocations in bulk, meaning they can sometimes pass on better discounts than rivals.
Need to buy coach or bus tickets?
If you’re travelling by bus, these days National Express really makes an effort to be family friendly. With booster seats, wifi, air con and power sockets for tablets – as well as bargain prices when compared to train – they’re worth a look. With their £8 Family Coachcard kids go free.
Looking for cheap attraction tickets?
Want to book a fun day out? AttractionTix have cheap theme park tickets for attractions across the world (including Spain, Portugal and France) as well as UK favourites like Legoland, Alton Towers and Thorpe Park. Don’t forget to check our latest vouchers too.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK