If you want to stay in a treehouse, you have to act fast!
We’ve found this amazing treehouse glamping experience (via Canopy & Stars) in the heart of the Welsh Mountains. But as you’ll see from their booking calendar, availability is limited.
This looks like such a fun short break, why not get it booked in for 2017 and have something very exciting to look forward to next year?
As one guest said: “Best holiday we’ve had!”CLICK HERE TO BOOK
Find out more…
A return to the simple life awaits you, thirty feet off the floor…
- Set in a wooded secret valley, there are six chic and secluded treehouses
- Perfect for children aged 4 – 16. Younger children are also welcome, but please be aware that the treehouses are high off the ground
- Pay for the treehouse, with room for 2 adults and up to three kids (a day bed is available for a third child if required)
- Dramatic spiral staircase, at the top of which is the main living space: a futuristic curved pod, with a double and bunk beds sleeping four altogether
- Completely off-grid and built on low-impact floating joints that keep the trees from harm
- Dining space with kitchen and an outdoor terrace
- Wood-burner sits right in the middle, spreading warmth not only to the space, but also to the water
- Piping hot spring water shower is down below the treehouse and the clever Swedish separating compost loo is on a platform across a walkway from the deck.
Great for outdoorsy folk, the surrounding area is criss-crossed with great walking trails through gorgeous mixed woodland, streams and fantastic mountain walks – and there’s a lovely pub 20 minutes’ walk away if you don’t feel like cooking.
Simply an amazing place to unwind whether you hike through the hills or just sit back on the deck and listen to the wind in the treetops.
Treehouse for 2 from £190 per night (+ up to 3 kids)CLICK HERE TO BOOK
CLICK HERE TO BOOK