Explore the vivid surroundings of Cornwall while staying in a spacious Airstream Caravan…
The Park Cornwall:
Conveniently located close to the seashore, in the southern reaches of the United Kingdom, The Park Cornwall (4.5/5 TripAdvisor rating) is a good starting point for exploring the Cornish landscape, perfect for families!
- The Airstreams boast well-equipped kitchens, bedrooms, spacious living rooms and wooden furnishings
- On-site restaurant and pool
- Check-in from 4pm; check-out by 10am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public area; Pets not allowed
- Caravan stay for up to two people
- valid between 1 Sept-31 Oct 2016
- £129 for 2 nights, valid Sun-Thu
- £149 for 2 nights, valid Fri-Sat
- £229 for 3 nights, valid Fri-Mon
- £229 for 4 nights, valid Mon-Fri
Need to buy train tickets?
Our top choice for UK train tickets is Virgin Trains – they search the whole rail network, not just Virgin routes. What’s more, they don’t add booking fees or charge you for using your credit card. Also worth a look is Trainline. They buy up seat allocations in bulk, meaning they can sometimes pass on better discounts than rivals.
Need to buy coach or bus tickets?
If you’re travelling by bus, these days National Express really makes an effort to be family friendly. With booster seats, wifi, air con and power sockets for tablets – as well as bargain prices when compared to train – they’re worth a look. With their £8 Family Coachcard kids go free.
Looking for cheap attraction tickets?
Want to book a fun day out? AttractionTix have cheap theme park tickets for attractions across the world (including Spain, Portugal and France) as well as UK favourites like Legoland, Alton Towers and Thorpe Park. Don’t forget to check our latest vouchers too.
Need to hire a car?
If you’re looking for cheap car hire, our top pick is comparison site CarRentals. Rated 9/10 on Trustpilot, it is 100% focussed on car hire comparison. It checks over 50 car hire firms to bring you the best offers.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK