Are you little ones dreaming of a holiday of a lifetime to Lapland to meet Santa this Christmas?
I know we haven’t even reached summer yet, but these packages are so popular you really need to book way in advance so as not to be disappointed when December rolls around.
Take a look at our deal for 4 nights flying from London Gatwick on the 13th December, 2017 for 2 adults and 1 child on a half board basis. You’ll be staying in the highly-rated 4-star Akas Snow Elf Hotel & Alp Apartments – scoring an incredible 5/5 on Trip Advisor!
Plus, this package includes a private meeting with Santa for every family!
This deal will cost you £949 per person (£2847 for a family of 3) – not bad for such a sought-after package!
More about the hotel:
The Akas Snow Elf Hotel & Alp Apartments is an atmospheric family-friendly hotel conveniently situated in the heart of this traditional unspoilt Lappish community. Highly recommended well-equipped excellent quality apartments are situated 100m from the main hotel in a peaceful scenic location. The hotel acts as a hub for the Santa programme in Ylläs and all excursions leave from the door. The village centre is a 5 minute’s walk away (450m).
What’s included in this package:
- Departure date: 13th December, 2017
- Flights from London Gatwick (depending on availability, you can also choose from Bristol & Manchester – prices will vary)
- 4 night duration
- 4-star hotel – rated 5/5 on Trip Advisor
- Half board
- Return transfers
- Thermal suits and boots
- Festive gala dinner
- Private meeting with Santa!
- An afternoon of fun activities in Santa’s workshop
- Based on a family of 3 (other family sizes may be available on enquiry)
Choose from these extras:
- Add a snowmobile safari – from £59 per person
- Combined Husky and Reindeer safari – from £59 per person
- Ski taster (beginners only) – from £55 per person
If you’re interested in booking this holiday you’ll need to hurry as prices are changing all the time!